Chapter 19. Tracked

"From the Second we are born, we start dying, so this isn't life, it's death."
.
.

I felt someone lightly pushing me, and I started to hear the soft spoken voice of Anthony telling me to wake up. My eyes slowly started to open as I looked up at him, "hey." I mumbled as I was half asleep.

"Chris said he needed to talk to you, he told me to come and get you." Anthony spoke softly as he reached his hand out for me to grab it, which I thankfully did. He pulled me out of bed then let go as I began walking out the door.

I saw Chris waiting in the living room, he was on a chair tapping his foot anxiously. I walked over to him, "what did you want to talk to me about?" I questioned.

"I think someone's tracking us." He then spoke suddenly, his breath was shaky and so were his hands. My skin visually became paler as my eyes widened, "how do you know?" I questioned in a whispering tone as my voice was losing itself.

Chris put his hands in his pocket and pulled out a small circular gadget with a red blinking light. "I found this in my bag last night, but I didn't want to say anything until I told you about it first." He suddenly spoke showing me the small object in his hand.

I felt my mouth drop slightly, "you need to destroy it, we can't have someone finding us." I began to say in a panic.

He shushed me, "No, I did some research on it. We can't destroy it, it has a small explosive it it that could blow if it got tampered with. We need to bury somewhere far from here." Chris spoke fast while grabbing my hand and putting the small tracking devise in it.

"I need 'you' to go and bury it." Chris spoke.

I felt doubt pass through me as if something was going to go wrong, "you can take Dan and Anthony along with you." He then said trying to reassure me.

I sighed then nodded as I looked down at the small object then put it in my pocket quickly as I started to walk back over to my room.

(Dans p.o.v)

I was asleep for once in which felt like forever, yet that sleep was interrupted when I heard someone telling me to "get up" demandingly. My eyes slowly started to open and I was greeted by Anthony.

"What do you want?" I hissed trying to sit up but could as my hands were still tied onto the bed.

He smirked then pulled out something from his pocket, I saw the light reflect from it and realised it was a knife. He raised it in the air and quickly slashed it through the rope, yet I flinched thinking his was going to stab me instead.

"Get up, Chris wants us all out now." He spoke sternly as he put the knife back in his pocket.

I squinted my eyes becoming irritated with him demanding me around, yet I didn't want to risk getting killed so I got up ether way.

"Hey guys, I need you both to come with me for something, Anthony, can I barrow your car?" (Y/n) suddenly exclaimed walking into the room.

(Y/n's p.o.v)

Anthony looked up at me and smiled, "sure." He said without question as he reached into his left pocket and pulled out a pair of keys and threw them to me, which I thankfully caught. I walked over to the bed where I left my jacket and grabbed it, putting it over my shirt as it was starting to get cold, "come on, let's go." I spoke motioning them with my head to follow me.

"Where are we even going?" Dan questioned walking along the side of me.

"Chris says we're being tracked, we need to bury the tracker." I explained while walking out the door, it was cloudy and incredibly gloomy. I walked over to Anthony's car and unlocked it, sitting in the drivers seat and starting the engine.

Dan rushed to the front seat door trying to open it yet failed as Anthony grabbed it first, "kids sit in the back." He spoke while opening the door and getting in. Dan scoffed while getting in the back and folding his arms in annoyance as he sat back staring out the window.

//

We were parked in front of a bridge that was on top of the ocean, Anthony thought it would be better to throw it off here instead.

"Let's be quick, I don't want to cause attention to us." I spoke as I opened the door and got out of the car. It was a huge bridge filled with cars going extremely fast which made me anxious but cautious every step I made. We went to the corner of the bridge and stayed along the walk way. Anthony stayed next to me while Dan walked behind us, I looked around making sure no one saw what we were doing then quickly grabbed the device out of my pocket and threw it in the water. Seeing it go down fast and hearing it splash into the water.

"Okay we need to go." I spoke quickly after making sure it was completely gone, we all walked back to the car and before anyone could say anything I quickly drove away feeling anxious, I was driving quicker then I was suppose to out of my own anxiety eating me alive.

"Woah, slow down." Anthony spoke calmingly, as he grabbed my hand and looked over at me. I loosed my tense body and slowed down my driving pace as a slight blush appeared on my cheeks, I looked over at Anthony who seemed to just be trying to calm me down.

"Can we please just get back to the house?" Dan asked interrupting Anthony, which made him let go of my hand and give an annoyed look, which only made Dan smirk to himself for stopping whatever was happening.