Chapter 3. No more games

"I don't feel sad, I don't feel anything."
.
.
I walked through the hall, hearing different screams yet just as loud as the ones I remember, Tom followed behind me and then stayed back as we got to the lobby door.

"Be quick." He said.

I nodded and opened the door seeing Dan sitting at a table. I stayed still for a second, watching him and planning my next move.

I need to make him think I'm one of him, otherwise he'll see right through me. 'Here goes nothing' I thought.

I walked over to him and placed a hand on the table leaning over slightly, "miss me?" I asked.

He looked at me and rolled his eyes, "I don't have time for you right now."

"I'm pretty sure you have a lot of time, considering you are locked up here as well, Howell." I laughed, I had to at least try to build a friend ship with him, maybe he'll remember something.

"Hmm." He hummed then laughed, "why do you seem so frightened by me?" He asked laying his head on his hand.

'Well at least he still had his attitude' I thought. It was obvious he could see right through my act, I was so close to pulling out his records and showing the fool myself that he knew me.

"Im almost positive you just pushed me against a wall, so I think it would be normal for me to be scared of you." I spoke sarcastically leaning closer to Dan.

He raised an eye brow and smirked, "whatever you say." He said as he leaned back against the chair and rolled his eyes playfully. I turned my head around and looked at the door seeing Tom mouthing 'hurry up.' To me. I gave a small nod and before I could turn to look at Dan I felt his hand grab mine, my face turned to his, "I don't believe you've told me your name yet." He said, his eyes looking straight into mine making me lost for words.

"It's (y/n)." I said blushing slightly as I looked down at our hands.

Before I could let go I felt a harsh push against me, Dan now hurting my hand as he held it, holding it tighter and tighter.

"Follow me." He smirked, pulling me outside the bathroom door, which was in a completely different corner to were no one could see us.

"No more games, who are you, and how do you know my name?" He asked.

I cursed under my breath as I realised I called him 'Howell', obviously a dumb mistake. The only way to get out of this is to play his game.

"Look, I'm just trying to find some people I know, who are locked up in this place, and you apparently know your way around, I was wondering if you could help me find them." I explained calmly, if Dans memory was screwed up, maybe Chris or Phil can help.

"Who?" He questioned raising an eyebrow.

"Well for starters, Chris Kendall, ring a bell?" I asked.

He took a moment to think then shook his head no, "never heard of him."

"Great." I mumbled sarcastically under my breath, "what about Phil Lester?" I asked.

"I told you not to fucking talk about him." He growled, anger striking through him.

I backed up a bit, "I just want to know what happened to my friend okay?" I said looking up at the psychotic boy in front of me, I remember him, even this sick version of him. He changed after we escaped, and he changed for the better.

Dan looked at me in anger, hesitating from saying something, but before he could he walked away, without saying a word.