Chapter 12- A little drama never hurt anyone... did it?

Me: oh, hey Cody. oh god, what if he says something about the tweet. what do I say then?

Cody: I'm so sorry about earlier Babe, you were right, it wasn't funny. I did it before I thought about the outcome, I wasn't even thinking. You have no clue how sorry I am Sophia. Words can't describe how horrible I feel about what I did earlier. Please,

Me: Cody..... Why did he say please at the end????? It's OK, I know you weren't thinking, every things cool.

Cody: Thank you! I thought I was gonna have to get onto my knees begging. He joked I heard him laugh on the other end

Cody: So, I saw you made a twitter he trailed off.

Me: yeah, with Madison's one tweet I got like 300 followers. oh no

Cody: Did you see my tweet?

     I panicked, if I said no, he would probably say it to me right now. But, if I said yes, he would wonder why I didn't reply. Thankfully, Madison came back in. "Heyy" she said. Alli shushed her. "Hey." I said back, and I 'accidentally' ended the call.

     "Sophie," I looked up at Alli. "you can't put this off forever you know." Alli warned me. "I know." I sighed and flopped down face-down on Madison's bed. Alli filled Madison in on what Cody just said to me. "Ouch." I heard her whisper to Alli. Evidently Ali smacked her because I heard a a thud and Madison was on the ground laughing. I shook my head at them as I got up.

      "Lets go swimming" Madison suggested. Alli and I looked at her like she was crazy. "At 2:30 in the morning?" I asked. "Yep." she replied popping the 'p'. Madison finally got Alli and I to agree to go swimming. "Here's a suit." Madison handed me a navy blue bikini with white polka dots. It had a maroon seagull on it so I assumed it was from Hollister. The three of us changed, and we walked down to her pool. Madison dived right in while Alli and I climbed down the ladder to get in.

     We had diving competitions, and races, by 5 we were laying on the chairs in Madison's room wrapped in towels drying off. I started cracking up, so hard, I was silent. Madison looked at me like I was crazy, and Alli.......well, she was a sleep. "What?" Madison asked. "Yesterday was crazy, the Cody 'thing', then coming here and you convincing me to watch Chucky, then Cody saying he lu-loves m-me, and goin swimming at 2:30 in the morning!!!!!! None of this would have happened at a sleepover with people from my school." I exclaimed laughing at the end. "Well, to tell you one thing, Alli and I kept this pretty mild considering this is the first time sleeping over at my house. But beware, we are usually pretty crazy." Madison said. All I did was nod my head. "Okay, lets watch some TV." She suggested. "OOOOOOOOOOOOO! Khloe and Lamar!!!" Madison screeched. I shook my head in disappointment, and laughed.

                     *Morning*

     Alli yawned as she stretched her arms. Madison and I giggled. I stayed up the whole night with Madison watching reruns of Khloe and Lamar. I've got to admit. I'm starting to like the show now. Alli glared at us. But it looked more like she was drunk than a glare. I couldn't resist to take my phone out and snap a picture. Madison laughed and mouthed 'twitter' haha. @TheAlliSimpson.....what were you drinking last night?!? o.O I attached the picture and showed Madison. She giggled and pressed tweet as she shook her head.

     I was creeping on my twitter on my phone when I heard Alli scream "SophiAAAAAAAAAAAA" as she marched up the steps."Yes?" I questioned innocently. "You know what!" She said as her arms crossed. "The picture you posted on twitter of me this morning!!" She exclaimed. "Ohhhhh, that." I replied. "What about it?" Alli sighed at me. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it, Madison told me to! Blam it on her!!!!!" it slurred as it came out of my mouth because of how fast I was talking. "Whatever, just this time." Alli sighed as she said that. And she walked out of the room.