Chapter 30- Here I come Florida!

I was waiting for Kendell, Khloe, Bruce, Kris, Kylie, and Kim to come pick me up. They should be here at 7:00am so in about 30 minutes. Alli was helping me bring my stuff down stairs. My two suit cases, bag with all my beach stuff, a pillow, and my purse. All of it was sitting at the bottom of the steps. "Damn Girl are you moving?" Alli asked me. I laughed. "No, but I am going to be gone for two weeks." The doorbell rang. I ran to get it.

     "Sophia!" Kendell whined and wrapped me in a hug. She walked inside to get my stuff. "That's all your taking?" I looked at Alli. "HA!" Kendell looked confused. "Alli thought I was taking a lot. But, I'm actually only taking one suitcase full, the other, is for things I buy." I explained my self. Kendell laughed. "Well thinking."  We took all my things out to the car. "Hey Kris and Bruce!" I shouted to them, as they were getting out of the car. "It's great to see you again Sophia." Kim hugged me. "You too."

     Khloe stepped out of the car. "I'm glad I can finally meet you Sophia. It seems my sisters have very different opinions about you." She laughed at the last part, and she hugged me. "Sophia." Kylie, coldly greeted me. I bobbed my head. "Well I'm just going to go say bye to every one. I will be right back out."

     I ran back into the house. "Bye Brad." He was sitting on the sofa watching football. "Bye Sophia. Have fun." I found Angie out back bye the pool with Alli and Cody. I ran up to Alli and hugged her. "I'm gonna miss you!" She laughed at my comment. "I will miss you too. You and Kendell better skyped me every night!" I stepped away from her. "Maybe every other night.....Maybe." I walked over to a sunbathing Angie. She looked up at me. "Oh, Bye Sweetie. Have a safe ride down, and don't forget to have fun." She hugged me. "Bye." I started to walk away. Then I turned around and looked at her. "Thanks." I smiled at her. "For what?" she looked confused. "Letting me stay with you. If you hadn't, I wouldn't be going on this trip right now. I wouldn't be modeling and signing a record deal." I then walked away towards the house.

    I felt someone touch my arm, and I turned around to see Cody staring back at me. I tried to walk away again, but he wouldn't let me. "What do you want? I need to go!" He continued to stare at me, he still had a grasp on my arm. "What is wrong with you! I have to go!" I complained after a couple minutes. Before I knew it, his lips came crashing down on mine. I was shocked, and it took my brain a couple seconds to process what was happening. I didn't kiss back. I pulled away and back handed him, then marched away.

     I hopped in the car that I saw Khloe in the driver's seat, and we drove away. I kept touching my lips. Kendell was looking at me like I was crazy. "Are you ok?" She had a worried look on her face. "Yea." I said looking out the window. She shook her head. "I meant, what happened." I looked at her. "He kissed me." Her eyes got wide. "Cody??? Aren't you dating Christian though?" I gulped. "Yea, I am dating Christian. Cody just was staring at me, and then kissed me!" Then I added. "I back handed him, then marched away." a little quieter.

     Khloe laughed. "Way to go. I would have back handed him and kneed him in the balls." Kendell and I started cracking up. "Well, it's true."Khloe added, then focused on the road again.

     Around midnight we stopped somewhere in Texas and checked into a hotel. Bruce handed Kendell and Kim a key. "Kim and Kylie you two get a room, Khloe, Kendell, and Sophia get a room. The Kris and I will share a room. Please be up and ready by 6:30 tomorrow morning?" Then he shooed us off to our rooms.

     I woke up to the alarm on Khloe's phone going off. "Urghhhh." It is 5:00am. We all got showers and we met everybody else at Dunkin' Donuts. Then we go on the road.

     "We willl get there around 12:30-1:00 am-ish." Khloe informed Kendell and I before we fell asleep in the car.

**********************

     I yawned as I woke up, we stopped for lunch. Everyone got out of the cars and we walked inside, and sat down. After we ordered our drinks, we started talking about what we want to do while we are in Florida. "OHMIGOSH! Sophia and I should totally take surfing lessons.!" Kendell basically screamed."That sounds like so much fun! All I know how to do is get up. That's just about it!" My face brightened up. Bruce and Kris looked at each other. "That sounds like a great idea!" Kris responded. "I will take you two, I've always wanted to learn how to surf." Kim suggested. "I will go too!" Khloe offered.

     We ordered our food, and continued to talk about what we wanted to do. "Ok, we will all contact each other about dinner later. Ok?" Kris walked towards her car. We nodded our heads and got in the properer cars.

******************************

    I woke up in a warm, comfy, bed. For a second I was confused, but then I remembered I was in Florida with the Kardashians/Jenners. Once I found everybody in the living room I sat on top of Kendell of was laying across the sofa. "Umph. Thanks Sophia." I could hear the sarcasm in her voice. "We were talking about how today, we should just hang out around the pool, unpack, and take it easy?" Kim informed me. "Sounds great." I got off of Kendell and sat next to her once she moved.

     Kendell and I raced up to the room we were sharing and changed into our bathing suits. Then, we ran down stairs and dove into the pool. When I surfaced, I saw Kim sitting on a chair laughing at us. I just rolled my eyes.

    Khloe walked out and sat next to Kim. "I just got off the phone with a surfing shop. We have private lessons tomorrow until next Monday. 10-12 in the afternoon. They provide the boards for us." Khloe read off her phone.

     Later that day around 6:30pm-ish, Kendell and I were sitting on the deck outback and talking when we heard the gate open. "Christian!" I screamed as I ran over to him. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around him so he was holding me.

Our lips met. He pulled away, "Hey Babe." He smirked.

"What are you doing here!" I screamed again.

"You can thank Kendell for this." He chuckled.

I hopped down from him, and looked over my shoulder. "Thanks Hot Stuff!" I called over to her.

"Anything for you Sexy!" She yelled back.

     Christian rolled his eyes at us. Then pushed me in the pool, and jumped in after me. I swam over, dunked him under, then started cracking up. He bobbed up, the immediately went back under. I felt him pulling me under. Once under, I felt him grab my shoulders, and pull me close. After that, he kissed me.  I smiled at the fact that he was kissing me under water.