Chapter 13- The End........?

"Are you serious?" I barley choked out. "Yes sweetie, they suspect it is your mother's ex husband, the one she left your your dad. Samuel King, is his name. He has had violent acts on more than one occasion in the past four months. He has threatened people, had a DUI, got into fights at a bar, mostly violent things. And Samuel was in town that night, at the bar down the street from you. The cameras on the light post's even saw him stagger into your neighbor's backyard. They think he went into your neighbor's backyard to throw wittness' off, then climbed the fence into yours, the backdoor was unlocked, he walked in, picked up a knife, and from there, you know what happened. If he is guilty he faces his whole life in jail, and possibly death." Angie explained to me and Cody. I could see that his face was white, along with Angie, I only noticed Brad because he stepped over to help Angie stand upright. I felt sick to my stomach, I just sat there, I was so shocked I didn't even cry, I just stared at the painting above the sink.

    Cody moved his stool closer to me and removed his hand from mine and placed it on my back. He started to rub his hand in soothing circles, that's when it happened. I started to sob. I put my head in my hands, the tears were just streaming down my face. "It's OK Angel, he's locked up now, there is nothing to worry about," Cody said to me. Now Alli came down, she must've already known. "Soph, It's OK, he deserves whatever they decide to do to that sick man." She said as she rubbed my shoulder. "He is having a trial but you don't have to go." Angie told me once I calmed down. "Good, because I honestly want nothing to do with this. As soon as it dies down I never want to talk about it again." I replied with a little laugh.

     "Way-way-way-wait! Did you just laugh? You can't laugh at a time like this! No laughing allowed!"Cody joked with me, which made me laugh even more! "That's it!" Cody raised his eyebrows as he threw me over his shoulder and walked into the living room as I was thrashing around kicking and yelling. He dropped me on the sofa and knelled next to it. I took a deep breath as he started ticking me. "Cooooooooody!" I yelled trying to get up. It didn't help that both Brad and Angie joined inon him. So now I had six hands tickling me and I only had two trying to get away. And where was Alli when this was happening? Was she trying to help me? NO! She was recording it on her phone. After about 10 minutes, I got away and ran behinde Alli. "You sick, SICK people!!!" I exclaimed. Alli laughed as she stopped recording. "This?" Alli asked pointing to her phone. "Is gonna go viral!" I had to laugh at that. "Yeah, right," I took her phone from her. "if, I don't delete it first." I ran away into the kitchen. "Sophia, if you delete that video I will.........------ burn your hair!" Alli finally came up with. "Ouuu, SOOOO scared." She made a face at me and grabbed her phone. "Youtube here I come!" She marched out of  the room. I had to bite my cheek not to laugh.

      As I heard Angie and Brad walk to their room I heated my dinner and ate it. "Hey Sophia!" Tom smiled brightly, I love this kid so much, he is adorable. "Hi Tommy." I replied back. "Whatchaaaa doin?" He climbed into the chair next to me. "I'm eating dinner, what are you doing?" I ruffled his hair, "Watching you eat dinner." Tom replied. I nodded my head as I giggled. We just sat there in silence as I ate the rest of my dinner. When I was done I put my dishes in the dishwasher and walked into Alli's room.

    "Aye, I'm goin in the hot-tub, wanna come with me?" I asked her trying to have an Australian accent. "First of all, you need some work on what ever that was! Second, sure!" She laughed, as she pulled her suite out. I walked out her door, down the hall and into my room, and closed the door. "I pulled out a bikini from American Eagle. The bottom was neon yellow/green the top was purple was a design on it. I put a long sleeve tee on top.

     As I walked out of the pool house with the towels Alli came out. " You look smexy!" Alli yelled over, I rolled my eyes. "I know right?" I yelled back as I dropped the towels and made a ridiculous pose. I started cracking up. Alli followed. I gathered the towels and folded them then placed them on a table next to the hot-tube.