Chapter 3- Meeting the Simpsons'

Cody's P.O.V.

"Sophia, SOPHIA, SOPHIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I kept screaming her name. I couldn't find her. I saw Sophia swimming over to me and then she disappeared under a giant wave. Right when I was about to dive under the water to look for her I saw a hand pop out from under the water. I started to swim over as fast as I could to where that hand was. She was really far out into the ocean. When I got to her, I pulled her up. Somehow I got her back to the beach. Thankfully, Sophia was breathing. She coughed up some salt water, and I gave her some water to drink. She hugged me and thanked me. I told her it was no big deal for me to save her, she is my friend, I wasn't just gonna watch her die!

Sophia's P.O.V

All I remember was almost drowning. I wanted Cody to give me mouth to mouth, but sadly he didn't. After I was calmed down I suggested that we leave. Cody didn't argue. We went to a small ice cream shop. We both got chocolate ice cream. After we had ice cream we walked along the beach.Around 8pm I told him I had to go. He said we had to hang out soon. I agreed. When I hugged him he kissed my cheek. When I got in the cab to go home I could feel my face was turning red. I couldn't believe that CODY SIMPSON kissed my cheek!

The next day I walked to the park so I could get some fresh air. When I got there I saw Cody sitting on the bench with a really pretty blonde haired girl. She looked like Cody so I assumed she was his sister Alli. I walked over. He saw me, "Hey Sophie!" I loved how he sometimes called me that. "Hi Cody!" When I got to him, he introduced me to the girl. "Sophia this is Alli. Alli meet Sophie" Cody stated. Cody walked away because he had to make a phone call. Alli and I just stared at each other for a couple of minutes. "He talks about you a lot." Alli told me. I raised my eyebrows and asked "Really?" "Yeah," Alli said " All the time. I have to literally put my hand over his mouth to get him to shut up!" She continued. I was really surprised.

"I'm glad to see you to talking!" Cody said as he walked over. Alli and I giggled. "Whats so funny?" Cody asked us. "Nothing!!!" Alli and I replied almost before he was done talking. "Sophia, Cody is going to the studio today to record some songs. I get pretty bored while he does that. Do you want to come over and hang out?" Alli asked me. "Sure, I would love to." I replied

The Simpson's house was huge. When you walk in the door you are in a huge entrance way. You can go to the right to go to the kitchen lounge room, and game room. The left is the living room, an office where Cody Alli and Tom do their school work and dining room. Up the steps there is Alli's room, Cody's room,a guest bedroom, Tom's room, and Brad and Angie's room.

Alli let me use one of her bathing suits and we went out back to hang out by the pool. "Alli?" I asked. "Yeah?" She replied. "Do you ever miss Australia? Or want to go back home?" I asked her. "It all depends on what is going on, If something big happens in Australia then I wish I was there to be a part of it. I miss my friends, but we skype a lot. So that helps. I love the US too though. Sometimes I want to just go back home and go back to my old life, but at the same time I don't" Alli told me. Before I had a chance to respond she jumped in the pool. So I did too.

About 2 hours later Alli and I were sunbathing we both accidentally fell asleep in the sun.Then, we both woke up to an alarming coldness. Cody and Jake just duped a bucket of freezing cold water on us. Alli and I jumped out of our seats and pushed the boys into the pool. They BOTH were dressed in normal clothing. I locked Alli's bedroom door after the two of us ran in, afraid the boys were going to chase us.

"I have to go." I told Alli "OK, don't forget that we are going golfing tomorrow. We will pick you up around 10:00am. Me, you Cody, Jake and Madison are going." She responded.

I woke up to my alarm clock. It was 7:30am. I was wondering why I was up at 7:30 in the morning, then I remembered I was going golfing with Alli and Cody today. I jumped out of bed and got ready. After I got a shower I put on a white skirt, light blue fitted shirt, and white vans.

"We're here" Alli texted me. At the same time Cody sent me a message saying, "Hey Sophie, I was wondering if you-" Crap. My phone died.....