Chapter 11- NOT funny

What? I'm confused. Can a minor even be arrested? I started to feel faint. Cody must've noticed because he tightened his grip on me. "Put your hands up!" The voice demanded again, so I did. I felt a cold ring clasp around my right wrist, then it was but behind my back and then I felt a cold wring clasp around my left wrist after it was put behind my back. Great, handcuffs. "Ma'am please work with us here, if you don't it will only effect your self badly." An officer spoke. "Yeah, sorry" I finally whispered. I was starting to get clammy and nervous. I just realized now that Cody was no longer by my side. Sophia, snap out of it. You didn't do anything wrong. Just listen to them, and everything will be fine.

     "W-w-why?" I finally stuttered. "All the officers looked over at me. "What do you mean?" The same officer as before asked me. "Why, am I being arrested for murder?" I said quietly, letting a tear escape my eye. The officer sighed. "All the clues we have,have lead up to you being the murderer." He said like it was paining him to say this. "Bu-but I didn't," I finally whispered out. "he was the only family I had left, i love him, I would never hurt him." I finished my voice barley above a whisper. "I know sweetie, but it wasn't my choice." he said. "Whe-wheres Co-ody?" I said between sobs. "Talking to another officer." The officer told me, as he started to push me into the police car.

     "YOU JUST GOT PUNKED! SIMPSON STYLE." I heard Cody scream into a bullhorn. I felt the handcuffs let go of my wrists. I saw Cody laughing like there would be no tomorrow.

     "I ran over to Cody and yelled sarcastically "I HATE YOU!!!!!" as I hit his arm, which just caused him to laugh harder. I stopped crossed my arms and stood across from him. "Oh, come on babe." Cody tried to comfort me as he saw my eyes were becoming watery. He tried to pull me in for a hug, "No," I said pushing him away, my arms still crossed. A tear now crawled down my cheek. "Sophia, I'm sorry, I didn't think you would get so upset over this." He said to me. "Well, you should have! My father was just murdered and you thought it would be funny to 'PUNK' me, and say I was being arrested for killing MY father!" I was yelling at the end, my eyes were now filled with anger instead of confusion. I stormed away. I didn't know where I was going but I knew I was going anywhere but here.

    "SOPHIA" I heard Cody yell as I ran away. I could here he started to run towards me, but he stopped knowing better than to do that. I pulled my phone out.

Alli: "'Ello?"

Me: "Alli?" I said crying

Alli: Sophie, what's wrong?

Me: Nu-Nothing. Where are you?

Alli: Sophie, I know somethings wrong. I know you better than that. What's wrong? And I'm at Madison's house.

Me: Fine, something is wrong. Can we talk in person though?

Alli: Of course! Where are you? I'll take a cab.

Me: I'm at the west entrance of the mall.

Alli: OK, I'll be there soon.

     She hung up. I couldn't believe that Cody actually did this. I thought he was better than that. I walked over to a bench and sat down. I plugged my ear-phones into my phone and started to play 'Don't drop that thun thun' I leaned back and went on facebook. Wow. I had 48 friend requests. I guess people know who I am. I declined all of them. I don't want random people that are fans of Cody to see my personal life.