Chapter 28- What did I get myself into?

*Please read the message at the end of the chapter!*

  Alli, Matt, and I were on out way to the Studio. Matt practially begged Shawn over the phone last night, for him to come to the studio today. We walked in, and saw Shawn sitting here. "Hello Alli. Matt this better be good. I had to cancel a meeting for this." Then they shook hands. "Trust me, you won't be let down." Matt replied with a smile plastered on his face. We went through some hallways to get to an empty recording room.

     Once we got in there, we sat down on black chairs. Shawn looked at me. "So, why do you think you deserve for me to sign you?" I imeditally responded saying. "I don't. Matt brought me here because he thought I did." He asked me some more questions, and I tried my best to answer them. "Ok, sing Call Me Maybe, until the second verse." Shawn demaded. I stood up, and after thinking for a moment, I sang as he told me to.

     I looked at Shawn he had a smile on his face. "Well, done. How about we talk about me signing you now?" I gasped. "Are you serious?" He laughed, "Nah, I'm Shawn, but lets go decide on a contract?" We walked to his office. Once there, We called Angie, to come to the Studio. About half an hour later, she showed up with Tom.

     We went over everything and he signed me to a 6 month contract. If I hit off, then we would sign a longer one, if not. Then I guess I would just be a one hit wonder. We then went back to the recording room I was in, and then he put a sign on the door saying Sophia Lorah. "We will get a plaque made for you, like everyone else." I nodded my head. I opened Twitter. We sat in the recording room, and just got to know eachother better. Well, me and Shawn atleast. After that, we started talking about music, and decided that I would cover a song first, and see how that does, we assumed that must of Cody's fans would probably like me too.

      "What song do you want to cover?" Shawn asked me. "Does it have to be in the genre that I am going to sing?" Shawn looked confused. "What do you mean?" I thought of how to explain it. "Like I'm going to sing pop. does the cover I'm doing, have to be pop?" Shawn shook his head. "Oh, I'm sorry. No, the cover doesn't have to be pop. It can be anything you want." I thought. "How bout Titanium?"  Shawn smiled. "Great idea, I've been waiting for someone to cover that." I went into the recording booth. "Sing it once through, and then we will go back through and make the touch ups." I gave him a thumbs up, placed the headphones around my head, and waited for the music to start.

You shout it out
But I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud, not saying much
I'm criticized
But all your bullets ricochet
You shoot me down
But I get up

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away,Fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away

Shoot me down
But I won't fall
I am titanium

You shoot me down
But i won't fall
I am titanium

Cut me down
But it's you who have further to fall
Ghost town and haunted love
Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones
I'm talking loud, not saying much

I am titanium
I am titanium

Stone-hard, machine gun
Firing at the ones who run
 Stone-hard, those bulletproof glass

[x4]
You shoot me down
But I won't fall
I am titanium

I am titanium

     I looked up at Shawn. Both him and Angie's mouth were hanging open.  Matt motioned for me to step out of the recording booth. "See Shawn? Even Cody didn't get that reaction out of you." He smirked. Shawn gave Matt one of those man hug/hand slap things. "You were right. Sophia, your even better in the booth. Lets listen to the recording and make the touch ups?" I smiled. "Lets do it."

     I spent the rest of the afternoon in the recording studio, editing Titanium. Shawn and I played the finished recording of it for Angie, and Tom. "I love how you added your own vibe to it, it sounds almost......" Angie thought for words. "Like a country feel." Matt finished for her. I smirked at Shawn. "I told you it did." He shrugged it off. "It sounds good, we will see how fans like it. I will get Cody's band to record the music for now. But we need to get you your own band after that."

     We said our goodbyes and Angie drove Alli Tom and I back to the house. Since I needed to clear my mind. I walked to the beach house, grabbed my surf board and walked down onto the beach. I saw someone else surfing, so I sat on my board and watched.

"Like what you see?" He called as he walked out of the ocean.

I laughed. "Ehh? I've seen better." I joked.

He was now standing a couple feet infront of me. 

"Ohhh your that Sophia Lorah girl. Cody Simpson's girlfriend." He raised an eye brow.

I looked down at my feet. "Um yea, I was dating Cody." I respoded in a small voice.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything." He actually looked sincere.

"How were you supposed to know? Only our friends know. It hasn't exactly gone public yet." I looked back up at him.

There was a silence for a few minutes.

"Well, you wanna surf?" He finally asked.

"Oh yea," I giggled. "Sure."

We started walking towards the ocean.

"What is your name, by the way?" I looked over at him.

"That would probably be helpful if you knew it. Nick."

I nodded my head, then ran into the water, and caught the first wave I saw.

**************************************

     I grabbed a sweatshirt  out of my bag, it was getting dark now, and the sky was getting cloudy. "I had fun today." Nick commented. "Me two." I genuinely smiled. "We should do this again sometime?" He suggested. "Yea, I'll give you my number." He handed me his phone, and I put my number in. I did the same with him.

***********So how do youlike the story so far? It ends at chapter 31! 13+ votes until the next chapter, or Monday, Fan! And please  comment, I love to hear her feedback. Should she get back with Cody?*****************