*Chapter 10- New house, New look

After about 7 minutes Cody and I got to the mall, at one point we had to cross a major highway and I almost go hit, I wasn't to happy with Cody about that, but I got over it. "Here." Cody stated as we walked up to the main entrance. "No shit, Sherlock" I replied sarcastically. "Sophia," he gasped and put a hand to his chest. Then he started laughing. I rolled my eyes at him, and walked in the entrance.

My mouth drooped to form an 'o'. This mall was HUGE. There were at least 4 floors, with about 40-50 stores on each floor, and the stores were not small. Cody must've saw me and smirked. I glared at him. "So, where do you wanna go first?" Cody asked. I looked at him. I could never afford anything here, even at the cheapest store, I wouldn't be able to buy. "Cody I won't be able to afford a single thing here........." I trailed off. "It's fine, every things on me." I couldn't believe what he just told me. "Cody!!" I yelled "SHHHHH" he said. "Sorry, I can't let you buy me anything. you are already doing enough by letting me stay at your house." I told him. "Well, my mom is letting you stay with us. Not me, if it were my choice you would be sleeping in the woods." he said jokingly. I playfully punched his upper arm. "No, really, let me buy you something." He said seriously. "Fine." I sighed. We walked toward M.A.C. "This will be fun." I thought in my head.

Cody's P.O.V.

"Cody, it's great to see you, where's Alli?" a saleslady at M.A.C. spoke to me. This is one of the most annoying salesladies here. "Hello, Veronica. Alli isn't with me, I brought my friend Sophia with me." I replied. Veronica looked towards Sophia. "Oh, hello Sophia, I'm Veronica." She said to Sophia and Veronica pulled Sophia into a hug. I could see that Sophia did not like Veronica very much. I silently laughed. "So, is there anything special that you are looking for?" Veronica asked Sophia. "Um, no just like make-up that I would wear everyday. I lie my make-up light, not dark." Sophia replied. "I'll help Sophia from here Veronica, other people came in and are waiting." I told her. She nodded her head and walked away. "Jeez, she had the most annoying voice ever, and there was something about her that just irritated me." Sophia whispered to me after Veronica walked away. "Haha, yeah, Alli usually won't come into the store if Veronica is in here, and honestly, I don't blame her." I told Sophia. "So, are you gonna help me find my make-up?" She asked. "Of course princess." I replied sarcastically.

"That was the wost hour of my life." I told Sophia as we walked out of M.A.C. She bought the Nick Minaj lipstick, 7 lip glosses, 4 lip sticks, 2 makeup pallets, 8 eye shadows, 3 eyeliners, 5 mascaras and 3 liquid eyeliners. She hit me and replied saying "Oh, what ever Cody! You know you liked it!" she was smiling. Damn, she was beautiful.

Sophia's P.O.V.

"Where should we go next?" Cody asked me. I had to think. "Lets go to Abercrombie and Fitch." I replied. "OK." he said, just standing there with a dumb look on his face. "Well. Where is it?!?" I said slowly, hoping he would understand. "Oh, yeah. Duh, come on." Cody said grabbing me hand as we walked towards Abercrombie. Cody had me show him each thing that I tried on, and I wasn't allowed to get it unless he liked it, which by the way, he liked everything. I ended up getting every single thing I tried on, Cody must have spent like $900 there.

*A while later the same day, still at the mall.*

"Cody, I am NOT going into another store." I demanded as Cody tried to get me to go into Express. I was exhausted. I was carrying 7 bags and Cody had 10. To make it even worse, some of the bags had smaller bags in them! "Oh, come on Sophia!" he whined. I laughed. "No, I'm tired. Just call your mom to come pick us up." I said to him. "Fine," he gave in, "but lets get something to eat first." He finished. "Sure" I said, as I started to walk towards the elevator. Cody and I got in and pushed the button taking us to the food-court on the 3rd floor. "What do you want to get?" I asked Cody. "How about Subway?" he suggested. I nodded my head as we walked over. After Cody and I ordered and got our subs we sat down at a table and ate.

"To be honest, I'm surprised no one recognized me yet." Cody stated. "Yeah, I was thinking the same thing I replied."OH, MY GOSH! IT'S CODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" I heard a girl scream. Cody's face fell blank and I started cracking up. "You. S-sp-spoke. To-o-ooo. Soooon. I managed to say. He rolled his eyes at me as he got up and started to great the fan that saw him. After about 7 minutes he was still gone, so I walked over to him. It was only that girl and 3 of her friends. When I walked over to Cody and put my hand in his the fan looked disgusted. I looked at Cody but he didn't notice, he was to busy talking to a different fan.

"Who are YOU? The girl spat at me. "Sophia, whats your name?" I said trying to be friendly, I have to admit, it was pretty hard to do that. "I didn't ask what's you name, I asked who you were!" The girl said laughing. This chick was getting on my nerves. "Like what am I doing here?" I asked innocently, trying not to smirk. The girl nodded her head. This girl will regret asking me, cause she is going to get a huge dose of reality, "I'm Cody's girlfriend." I told her. "Yeah right," she said a little to loudly because I could tell Cody was now listening, but she didn't know. "your probably just a wanna be, I'm surprised Cody didn't pull his hand away from that man-hand of yours, Cody would never date anyone like you, I mean look at you! Have you looked in a mirror lately? Cause... NEWSFLASH no one wears a plaid skirt with a polo. I mean really? You look like a school girl, I'm surprised your mom and dad let you leave the house like that." She told me, looking me in the eyes.

Maybe she was wrong, maybe I need a dose of reality, do I really look like a school girl? I thought to myself. Why would I ever think that Cody Simpson, a famous singer would date me. And why isn't Cody defending me??? I kept asking myself. Her comment about my father and mother. I started to cry, and thinking about my parents made me cry even more.

I looked up at Cody, I could see the anger in his eyes. "Leave, now. A true fan of mine would never speak to my girlfriend like that, I can't even start to imagine how you talk to other Angels and Simpsonizers. So it would be best for every body if you would leave." He demanded as he pulled me close to his chest so nobody could see my face. "You know not a single word she said is true, Right?" Cody asked me and pushed me away a tad so we could see each others face. Cody wiped my tears away with his thumb. He was waiting for an answer. "Of course." I finally whispered and hugged him. "Lets go." He whispered in my ear before we pulled away. I nodded my head in agreement.

Cody walked away as he was calling his mom to pick us up. I was sitting at the table alone when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and saw a girl about my age. "You know, all the things she said mean nothing. Right? You look nothing like a school girl, I love your outfit, I've just always been afraid to wear my own thing." She said. I smiled and she did too. "Yeah, I know, and why? Be yourself wear what you want." I told her. she shook her head and mumbled something. "I'm Amanda, you?" She asked me. "Sophia." I responded back."So are you really going out with CODY SIMPSON? Me and my friends are like obsessed with him." She said getting excited. "Yeah, I am." I told her. "So your like basically famous." Amanda told me. "Can i have your autograph?" I blurted out. "Sure." I smiled.She handed me her phone and a sharpie. I handed it back to her after I signed it. "Here's my twitter." Amanda said as she handed me a piece of paper saying:

Amanda Boyer-Twitter

@MandyCandy67.

"OK." I replied. I have to go, bye." Amanda said as she quickly walked away. Cody walked back over and put his arm around my waist. "She's on here way. She should be here in about 15 minutes." He told me. "You will never guess what happened while you were gone!" I teasingly said to Cody. He raised an eyebrow. "A girl walked over and asked me for your autograph because I'm dating you!" I said laughing. "Wow" he replied.

As we were walking out the doors onto the side walk I felt a hand land flat on my back and I heard a voice saying "Put your hands up for are under arrest for murder of Jack Lorah." Oh Great............

*How do you like this chapter??????? I would like to thank @SkyGirl143 for giving me an idea for this chapter.*