Chapter 24- July 13th

Brad, Cody, Toby and I were walking threw the airport to the private jet going to Australia. Brad was on the phone talking to someone back 'Down Under'. And Toby and Cody were talking about some of the things they wanted to do with Jake. Cody and Jake had made up and Jake had spent the last month in Australia. So I was just walking threw the airport listening to my iPod. Thankfully nobody noticed us yet, and if they did, they didn't bother us.

    I felt someone shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes and yawned. "Sophia, the plane is landing soon." I heard Cody say. I gave him a thumbs up and slowly sat up. I saw Toby was waking up too. The plane landed and we waited for the 'Ok' to get off the plane. "There are gonna be lot more fans here at the airport than Cali." Were the first words I heard come out of Toby's mouth since I woke up. Brad, Cody and I exchanged looks and started laughing, all thinking the same thing.

    As we walked through the plane terminal, I was starting to hear the fans. Cody and I held hands and stayed close, and Brad and Toby stayed close together. Right before we walked into the crowd, Brad stopped us. "Ok, we are taking pictures only, no autographs, doing both take up much more time. And only take pictures with the calm fans. Don't take pictures with the fans that look like they want to attack you. Got it?" We all nodded our head.

     Cody and I took pictures with fans, as we slowly made our way to the car. Toby was doing his own thing. After about 45 minutes we got to the car. Brad was driving and Toby sat in the front and Cody and I sat in the back together. We talked about the things we were going to do. #1 on the list was him teaching me how to surf.

     As we pulled up to the Simpsons' house, I started to feel nervous, I felt that I would be judged by his friends here, but I just swallowed the fear and put a smile on my face. Brad parked the car, and I got my luggage out of the trunk, so did Cody, Toby and Brad. I put my stuff in Alli's room, since that i where I would be sleeping. Cody put his things in his room. Brad dropped his stuff off then drove Toby back to his house, which was just 5 blocks away. You could walk out Cody's back yard and onto the beach.

     "Wanna go on the beach.............maybe I can start to teach you how to surf?" Cody asked as he walked into Alli's room. "Yea, Sure." Cody nodded his head. "Those first 3 drawers are empty," Cody pointed to a dresser. "so is the closet. You can put your clothing in there. I will meet you at the back door in 10 minutes." He walked away as soon as he appeared.

     I changed into the purple and green trim bikini that I brought with, denim shorts and white flip-flops. I walked out back and sat on the back porch, waiting for Cody to come out. I felt my phone vibrate.

Cody <3: I'm down on the beach already. Walk down. CU soon <3

Me: kk

     I put my phone on the table, stood up, and walked down the porch steps. The second both my feet hit the stone path that lead to the beach ice cold water came crashing down on me. "COOOOOOOOOOOOOODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!" He jumped down off the roof and  hugged me."Yes Darling?" I just gave him a flat look. Cody took a towel off his shoulder and wrapped it around me, his arm followed. "Your gonna pay for this Cody, your lucky I put my phone down." We started walking towards the beach. "Yea, Yeah." I sighed.

     There was a huge picnic blanket, and a picnic basket o it. Cody threw his shirt on the towel and kicked his shoes off, I watched as he dove into the ocean Cody came up looking puzzled. Next thing I knew, Cody's swimming trunks came floating up.I started cracking up, i could barley stand. Cody's face turned a deep red color, which caused me to laugh even more. "They're too big!" Cody yelled from the ocean. Then he scrambled to put his shorts back on.