Chapter 5- Us

Cody's P.O.V

I really like Sophia. She is everything I want in a girl. Today I have no plans so I am going to call her and see if she wants to go to the movies.

Sophia:Hello?

Me:Hey, I was wondering if you were doing anything today.

Sophia:Ummm, no I am not. Why?

Me: Do you want to maybe go to the movies with me?

Sophia: Yeah! Sure. what movie?

Me: I don't mind. You can choose.

Sophia: Hunger Games?

Me: Sure, I will pick you up in about half-an-hour. 12:45?

Sophia:Yep, that works perfectly.

Me: O.K. see you then

Sophia:Bye

She hung up. I didn't even say bye to her. I was going to ask her out. I guess I will just have to ask her at the movies."Oh My Gosh Cody! When will you just ask her out already?" Alli yelled at me. "How did you even know I was talking to her?" I questioned her. "There is more than one phone in this house you know. All you do is pick the phone up and press talk. Then you can listen." She replied in an annoying tone. "Alli you better not come with me." I told her. She replied sarcastically saying "Who me? Crash my brothers date? I would NEVER do that."

*******

The driver pulled up in front of her house, and honked the horn so she would know I was here. She walked out of her house wearing an off-white sundress with a bright orange sweater over it and had on silver flats. When she got in the back with me, I kissed her cheek and said she looked beautiful. Then I asked her out. She looked surprised. Her jaw drooped, but she quickly shut her mouth again. She said yes. Then she pulled me in for a kiss. On the lips this time.

*So this chapter I had Cody's P.O.V. What do you think of it? And sorry for short chapters. They will hopefully get longer.*