Chapter 19- Karma's a Pain

*At hospital*

     "Is he OK? Where is he? Sophia where are you?" I could hear Angie's heels clicking before I saw her, Brad and Tom turn the corner. I stood up from the waiting room chair, my eyes were puffy from crying. Brad and Angie's were too. Tom just looked confused. When Angie saw me she ran over and embraced me in a hug. I started to sob. "Shhh It's OK. He'll be fine." Angie cooed.

     I sat back down, Angie on one side of me and Brad on te other. Tom sat on Brad's lap. "So, tell me what happened?" Angie finally said, and turned to look at me. I continued to star into the distance as I told her, "Cody and I were waiting for Matt to come pick us up so we could go get me a new phone, Cody saw Sam wearing his swimming trunks and asked him to take them off. Sam got me all wet and I told him to stop, he didn't. Cody and Sam were yelling at each other and Cody shoved Sam back and just so happened to be in the pool. Cody and I started cracking up. When Sam got out, he punched Cody square in the jaw, then Alli started laughing with Sam, he fell backwards on his head, and now we are here." I spoke so fast I'm sure Angie didn't understand most of it. Angie raised an eyebrow. "So this all started over swimming trunks?" I thought for a moment. I let out a half laugh, "Yea, I guess." I mumbled

     "So where's Alli and Matt?" Brad asked. I sighed "Matt had to leave and left about 5 minutes before you came. And Alli? She stayed at home with Sam." Angie turned her head and looked at me so fast I thought her neck would snap. "What do you mean she stayed at home with Sam?" Angie asked coldly. "She didn't come with. She stayed at home to swim with Sam." I said flatly. "I'm sorry but I don't want Sam ever in my house again. I know he is your friend Sophia but-" I turned to her. "I understand, and feel the same." I cut her off. "I don't ever want to see him again. But there's just one problem." I shuddered. Angie hesitates. "What?" she finally asked. "I-I think Alli and Sam are dating. He kissed Alli's forehead and wrapped his arm around her." Angie's face whitened.

    It stayed silent until the nurse came. "Mrs. Simpson?" A nurse asked. "Yes?" Angie shot up out of her seat. "Your son woke up about half and hour ago. He seems perfectly fine nothing is broken. He should be able to come home today. You may go visit him now, but only one guest at a time." Angie started to cry from relief. "Sophia, would you like to go back first?" Brad asked, I was surprised. "Are you sure? He's YOUR son." I asked unsure. "Positive." Brad gave me a weak smile. "Sure." I followed the nurse through the doors.

     "So, your the famous Sophia Lorah, Cody Simpson's girlfriend." The nurse stated, I quickened my pace so I was now walking beside her. "Um, yeah. What do you meant by 'the famous Sophia Lorah' though?" I was confused. "Are you serious? Well to start off you are dating Cody Simpson. Your dad was a big thing. Just those one things alone would make you famous, and then put them together? And your beach scene the other day wasn't all that small either, and paparazzi has been following you since." She said as if I was oblivious to life. I don't blame her, I was kind of acting like I was. "Oh yeah." I whispered and suddenly my walking feet became very interesting. After what seemed like forever, "Here is his room." The nurse told me. "OK,"

      I took a deep breath, pushed the heavy hospital door open and walked in. I heard the tv. Sponge Bob. I took another deep breath and stepped into his sight and slowly walked over to his bed. "I see that you are satisfying your inner child?" I joked. "What? Sponge Bob is great for everyone." Cody started laughing and I joined in. I suddenly stopped remembering where we were. "Cody." His head snapped up. "I'm sorry, it's all my fault you are here, if I didn't invited Sam over this would have never happened." I looked down at Cody and he was watching tv. "Notice how I wasn't paying any attention to you just now? Yea. That's because what you just said mad no sense. It was certainly NOT your fault this happened. I shouldn't have shoved him." Cody shook his head. "But Co-" I got cut off. "NO. Just drop it. OK?"