Chapter 21- Kylie

"Codyyyyyyyyy!" Kylie shreiked as she hopped down and ran over to Cody and wrapped him in a hug. It took him a while to hug her back. For some reason I was jealous of Kylie right now. So I walked over to them, leaving Matt alone. Kylie let go of Cody. I stepped next to him and wrapped my arm around his.

"Aren't you going to introduce me to her Cody?" I asked sweetly.

"Oh yea, Sophia, this is Kylie Jenner. I'm sure youv'e heard oh her. Kylie, this is Sophia Lorah.......my girlfriend." Cody sounded kind of embarrassed.

"Ouuuuuu! Sophia! I've heard so much about you. It's great to finally meet you!" She then drowned me in a hug.

"It's great to finally meet you too Kylie!" I exclaimed after she finally let go of me.

"Let's all sit together?" Cody suggested.

"Ummm, sure. Let me ask Kim." Kylie pranced back to the table, when she came back she was dragging Kim Kardashian with her.

"Kim, this is Sophia Lorah, Cody's.....girlfriend." She forced herself to smile when she said girlfriend. "Sophia, this is Kim." Kylie introduced us.

No duh? I thought that was Khloe with you Kylie. I sarcastically thought in my head.

     We all went and sat down at the table Matt was standing at. Kim and Matt sat on opposite sides of the table so they could talk. Kylie sat next to Kim and Cody sat next to Matt, and I sat next to Cody. After we ordered drinks, we filled Kylie in on everything, including the 'Sam accident'.

"Wow, that Sam sounds like a complete douche." Kylie half laughed as she said that.

"Yeah, he is." I filled her in

"Sophia can I have your number?"

"Sure." I handed Kylie my phone and she handed me hers. I added my number.

We got our drinks and ordered our food.

"So, Cody, are you pumped to be going on tour?" Kylie asked him.

"Yeah, I'm super excited. It's going to be so much fun. I think we are also traveling to Canada, and Mexico. I can't wait." Cody's face glowed as he said that.

"Cool. That's super cool, especially since your traveling out of the country. You and Alli can each bring two people with right? Who are the two people you are bringing with?" Kylie questioned.

"Well obviously I am going to bring Sophia." Cody smiled and squeezed my hand, which we were holding under the table. "And as for my second person. I'm not sure. Maybe I will call Toby in from Australia." Cody shrugged.

"Oh."

We got our food. And made small talk as we ate.

    After everyone was done eating. we said goodbye and split our ways. When we left Haut Chocolate it was 9:58pm. When we stepped outside a blast of cold air hit me. The temperature must have dropped since we went inside..........a lot. "Jezz, it's cold." I mumbled as we walked down the sidewalk. "Here." Cody chuckled as he helped me put his jacket on. "Thanks." I blushed as he wrapped an arm around me. His jacket was way too big for me, but at the same time it felt like it fit perfectly. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and opened my messages. That's odd, I don't remember texting Cody on this phone yet. I thought as I opened my messages.

Me: Heyy Codes, I'm so excited

Cody: For?

Why would I be texting Cody saying I'm excited, I haven't even texted him on this phone yet! OhMiGosh, this is Kylie's phone.

Kylie:For the party

Cody: Wth are you talking about.

Cody: Oh, the 5th

Kylie: yea. I can't wait

Cody: I know, I'm so excited.

Kylie: Do you think she will mind?

Cody: Nah, I gotta go, bye

Kylie: KK c u then 

What the hell? Why wouldn't I mind Cody is going to a party on my birthday? What is wrong with him? I thought.

    "Wait Cody. I have Kylie's phone. I guess never got our phones back after we got each others number." I said as I stopped walking. Cody turned around and Matt stopped walking. "OK." Cody pulled out his phone and called my phone, which Kylie had. We started to walk back to Haut Chocolate as Cody was telling Kylie. He hung up. "She said she would meet us out front." Cody informed me and Matt.

    "Omg, I'm glad you realized we didn't have our own phone." Kylie laughed as we exchanged our phones. She gave me another hug. "Yeah." I agreed. Kylie went back inside as Matt, Cody and I walked back to the car.

"So, Sophia, do you like Kylie?" Cody asked me

"Yeah, she seems pretty cool." Cody smiled.

"I'm glad you think that, she's throwing a party on the 5th an-" I sighed,

"Cody, my birthday is the 5th, and your Preview is coming out on the 5th. I thought we were just gonna hang out at the house?" I replied slightly disappointed.

"Yeah, but don't you want to get to meet some people?"

We got int the car and started to drive home.

"Yea Cody, I do. Just not on my birthday."

"Why don't you want to go because it's your birthday? If it was my birthday, I would still want to go." Cody was becoming irritated now for some unknown reason.

"Because I just wanna spend the day hanging out with you Cody!" I raised my voice somewhat. I glanced at Matt and he was completely oblivious to our conversation, he was having one of his own.

"OK, Why don't you wanna spend the day with me......and Kylie and some of our other friends?!?!"

I sighed. And mumbled inaudible words.

"What?" Cody asked me.

"Nothin."

"What did you say?"

"N.o.t.h.i.n.g"

"Sophia, I know you said something, I heard you."

"Then why the hell are you asking me what I said?" I snapped at him

"Because I couldn't understand you. What. Did. You. Say?"

We pulled into the driveway and through the gate.

"ALL I SAID IS THAT ON MY BIRTHDAY I WANTED TO SPEND THE DAY WITH MY BOYFRIEND, AND HAVE A GOOD TIME, I DON'T WANNA GO TO A PARTY AND HANG OUT WITH PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW ON MY BIRTHDAY. I'M NOT GOING TO THAT PARTY, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, BUT IT'S FINE BY ME IF YOU GO WITH OUT ME!" I yelled, with perfect timing, because Matt shut off the car and stopped in front of the house.

     I unsnapped my seat belt. Opened the car door, stepped out and closed it in Cody's face. Then I walked through the house door, slammed it, ran up the steps and slammed and locked my bedroom door even harder than the other one. I curled up into a ball on my bed and cried my self to sleep, this time, there would be no Cody to comfort me when I had nightmares.

****AHHHHHH, more drama. Please comment. I love to hear your feed back. Vote if you hate it or love it.

~Tay******