Chapter 23- The week after

I woke up and had a mini panic attack, because I didn't recognize where I was. I looked around and remembered I was at the beach house. After I sat up, I checked me phone still half asleep. 10:31am. I sighed. All I remembered was getting in Matt's car after my surprise party last night. Everything after that was a blur. I pushed the blankets back, and got out of the bed and stood up. Basketball shorts and an Australian swim team sweatshirt? Hmm, must be Cody's.

     I pushed open the door and walked down the hallway and down the steps, I could hear Cody's voice coming from the kitchen. On the last step I stoped and listened to the coversation. Cody sounded frustrated. I shrugged, and continued to walk on to my destination. On the sofa, I saw Alli, Jessica and Brad. The chair next to it, held Tom. I sat down next to Brad. We talked about up coming events, and thankfully, nothing about last night. Brad got up and went somewhere else in the house and I started talking to Alli and Jessica, until 2 hands covered my eyes and I could no longer see. I heard 3 pairs of feet get up and leave the room. 

"Guess who?"

"Hmmmm? You know? this is a tough one. I'm gonna have to go with Tom!" I sarcastically replied.

"Haha, very funny." Cody removed his hands and jumped over the back of the sofa and sat down next to me. I leaned onto him.

"You know? I freaked out this morning because I forgot we were at the beach house. I don't remember a single thing after getting into Matt's car to come here." I informed Cody.

He laughed. "I didn't expect you too. You fell asleep on the way here, walked up to the room, went into the bathroom and changed, then you like literally fell onto the bed and went to sleep."

I started bursting out laughing. "Sounds like I was drunk." I joked.

"Yea."

     He wrapped an arm around me, and we both just stared at the show on the tv for a few minutes. I heard a crash and almost jumped out of my seat, Cody chuckled. "IT'S ALL GOOD!" Jessica yelled from where ever she was. I laughed at myself.

     "I never gave you your birthday gift yesterday." Cody got up and left the room. Ummmm? That's odd? He came back in, with a yellow mailing envelope. I was confused. He sat back down in the same position as before, and handed me the envelope. I just started at him blankly. "........Open it......" He told me as if I was a little kid. I rolled my eyes and looked down at the envelope, I opened it..........only to find a smaller regular mailing envelope. "Really Cody?" I sighed. "Yep!" He popped the 'P'. I opened the small envelope and pulled out two tickets. I read them.

     "OHMIGOSH!!!" I screamed and jumped up, which caused the envelopes and tickets to fly away. Cody laughed. I sat back down sideways on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Thank you!!" I shrieked in a high pitched voice.

"I didn't expect you to get THAT excited." I rolled my eyes.

"I've wanted to go there my whole life!" It was Cody's turn to roll his eyes.

"Why? The Gold Coast is WAYYYYY overrated." I gasped.

"How? It has beautiful beaches, Kangeroos', AND kolas'." I explained, sounding like a little kid.

     Cody shook his head at me, then kissed me. I smiled. I rested my forehead on his after we pulled away. "That was a nice way to tell me to shut up." I blushed. "Well you know, I'm a nice guy." We laughed. Then went back to doing what we do best, kissing. I heard someone walk in, but just ignored it, assuming it was just Alli or Jessica. When, I heard someone clear their throat Cody looked to his right, and I looked towards my left.................................................................It was Angie. Cody's cheeks turned red, and I scrambled to get off him and sit next to him.

"Really?" Angie asked, looking disappointed in us.

"What." The more Cody tried to cool down, the more Cody's cheeks darkened.

"Don't 'what' me. I'm not dumb." Angie said sternly.

"We weren't doing anything wrong Mom." Cody sighed, irritated.

"Really? Because that looked pretty intimate there." She pointed out. It was my turn to blush. Cody put his head down because of how red his face had gotten. I snickered. Cody shook his head and placed his hand on my knee.

Angie sighed. "Just be happy it was me that walked in." Angie turned around. "And not your Dad." She added as she walked out the door.

     "Well...........um.....that was......awkward." I said once I made sure Angie was far enough away that she couldn't hear me. "Yea." Cody agreed. I leaned my head against his shoulder.

**************A week later at the Simpsons' house.**************

     Alli and I watched as Cody ran off the diving board and did a double flip into the water. "Alli said 7, I say 8!" I yelled to him. "What? Are you serious?" Cody was treading the water. "No! I'm Sophia, now move so Toby can do his dive!" Alli laughed. Cody did as he was told. Toby ran off the diving board and did 2 and a half flips, he went in head first on the 3rd. Alli and I talked then she shouted out, "I say 8 and Sophie says 8 and a half!" Toby looked at us in disbelief. "Wooooohooo! I won!" Toby hollered as he got out of the pool after Cody. Alli and I laughed. He started running around the yard and fist pumping while yelling.

     Cody walked over and wrapped and arm around me. "Cody! NO." I said trying to get away? "Why not?" He tested me with a sweet voice. " CODY ROBERT SIMP-" is all I had enough time to scream before Cody threw me into a pool and dove in after me. "Cody! Your lucky I wasn't holding my phone!" I yelled when I bobbed up, out of the water. I was treading water, and felt something grab my leg, and pull down. Cody, I'm going to kill you. I accidentally took a breath after I went under the water. Not again...

     I tried to screan, but that didn't work, with all the water in my lungs. Kicking didn't faze Cody either. How deep is this damned pool? I figured since I was going to die, I would say my prayers. It was then, that I blacked out.

"Sophia!"

"Sophie?"

"Soph"

"Phia?!?!?!?!!?"

"SOPHIE!"

     I heard their sobs and pleading voices, but I couldn't open my eyes or move. It felt like my eyes had been Gorilla Glued shut and my throat felt dry as a desert. I finally forced my eyes to open. I was sitting on a chair out by the pool. I coughed up pool water about 3 times. "PHIA!" Alli screamed as she threw her arms around me. "Your OKAY!! Cody! COME HERE! SHE'S UP!" Alli screamed. I then noticed Toby sitting in the chair next to me. I heard Cody come running over. He shoved Alli out of the way and held me in his arms. "I'm so sorry.I shouldn't have done that" He mumbled into my ear. I just sat there staring into the distance. "Toby did CPR." Alli randomly blurted out. I raised an eye brow and looked at her. "Okay?" She shrugged. So I laughed in return.

*Maybe I should just put Sophia in a strait jacket and just sit her in an empty room, that way she can't get hurt, seems like the water doesn't like her too much. lol. Sorry if it's short. Anyway, what did you think? Love it, hate it? Any suggestions? I love to hear your feedback You know what to do, comment bellow. And, to any of new the people reading, don't be a stranger, fan me, I will probably fan you back. Vote if you love it, vote if you hate it, vote, if you hate cheese like Cody, vote if you hate seafood like Cody. How about you just vote if you love Cody? Anyway, I will stop blabbing here. ~xoxTay*