Chapter 4- Not everything comes easy....

Why did my phone have to die? Obviously Cody was asking me out! I walked out my front door and got in the limo. I had a huge smile on my face."Well, you are all happy" Alli told me, she winked at Cody. I giggled. My phone was charging as we were speaking. The limo had an out lit. When my phone turned on I read the text:

1 message. Cody: Hey Sophie, I was wondering if you were going golfing with us today.

My face fell flat. I couldn't believe I actually thought Cody Simpson was asking my out. Thankfully, Nobody was looking and I regained my happy face quickly. I guess I was going to have to get Cody to ask me out a different way. When we got out of the Car I pulled my skirt up a little bit. I was amazing at golfing, but Cody didn't know that.

So I decided that for today I would forget how to golf. Cody showed me how to golf. After golfing we got a huge strawberry milkshake and we all shared it. I had so much fun. Madison and Jake were so nice.

After we took Jake and Madison home Alli invited me to sleepover. I said sure. We went back to my house and I got clothing and the things I would need for the next day. When we got to the Simpsons' house we all went in the hot-tub. After, we went inside and watched a movie. Then, Cody decided that he would start a popcorn fight. Alli and I won. By the time the popcorn fight was done Cody was laying on the ground covered by popcorn and butter.

Alli and I sat on the sofa giggling while Cody took a shower to get all the popcorn butter off him. "Sophie, he really likes you. He talks about you almost every minute of the day. He doesn't want to ask you out though because he is afraid you don't like him." Alli told me. I was in shock my mouth drooped to form an "O". So I responded saying, "I like Cody, I really do. I thought he didn't like me. I can't beli-" "Back, what are you talking about?" Cody asked. Great. I will have to tell Alli later.

*That is the end of this chapter. I know Cody hasn't been in it much. But trust me, he will be in it a lot more later. Remember, the beginning of books are usually a little slow and kind of boring. I will either post tonight or tomorrow.*