Chapter 17- Before you die, you see 'The Ring'

We were having a late breakfast it was already about noon. "ONE WEEK ONE DAY TILL MY BIRTHDAY!" I randomly blurted out at the breakfast table. Cody, Alli, Tom, Brad Angie and even Buddy looked up at me. I just went back to eating my cereal. Everyone started cracking uo, including me. "Why?" Cody barley said in between laughs. "Because, it was awkward having it be so silent, it's never this quiet!" I exclaimed. Cody nodded. "ONE WEEK ONE DAY TILL THE PREVIEW OF PARADISE COMES OUT!" Cody smirked. "TOP THAT!" I stuck my tongue out at him. "Mom and Dad, Alli and I need to talk to you after breakfast, Alone." Cody said in between bites of his eggs. Angie and Brad nodded. It was silent again.. I started thinking wow, it was a week ago I stopped talking to Madison,...............and we watched The Ring.

      "SHIIII-" I started to yell but then I realized Angie and Brad were starting at me "PSSSSSSS!" I finished. They both looked relieved. My face went white. "What?" Cody asked. I dragged him out of the Room. "One week ago." Cody looked puzzled, then a light bulb went off. "Sophia, everything will be fine. It's a movie and it's impossible. OK Angel?" He asked lifting my chin so I was looking up into his eyes. "OK." I whispered and hugged him. I love the scent of him. Cody and I walked back into the kitchen. Everyone was looking at us with a suspicious look. Cody and I just shrugged it off.

     "Mom can Madison sleepover tonight?" Alli asked Angie. At the name both, my head and Cody's snapped and we were staring at Alli with horror. "Sure sweetie. Is that OK with you two?" Angie looked at me and Cody. "Actually mom,  I was thinking we could have a family game night, we haven't had one with Sophia yet, don't you think that would be fun?" Cody suggested. "That's a great idea, Madison would be more than welcome." Damn is Angie that oblivious? "With Madison it would be an odd amount of people." Cody pointed out. "Then invite one of your friends Cody, jeez." Ouch, I could see Cody looked hurt. We finished eating in silence. I went upstairs to my room so Cody, Alli, Brad, and Angie could talk about what ever they wanted to talk about.

     I was playing Angry Birds, petting Buddy and listening to my favorite song 'Want You Back' by Cher Lloyd on repeat. After about an hour I got a text.

Blocked number: Your seven days are up. 

Me: Who is this?

     My door started to open and I jumped off my bed and let out a small scream. "Damn it Cody. I thought you were the girl from 'The Ring'. Look at the text I just got." I showed him my phone. He studied it. "Babe I really don't know how to comfort you about this. Do you wanna show my mom? Wait, did't I block your phone from any numbers that weren't in you contacts?" He asked. "Exactly." I raised my eyebrows. "Oh, well. I must have done it wrong. I will fix it later," He told me.

     "Are you gonna invite anyone over tonight?" I asked Cody. He thought for a moment. "Yeah, I guess. Who should I call? I'm still pissed at Jake, wanna call any of your friends?" He asked me. I was trying to think of people to call. "Yeah, can I have my friend Sam over? I think you and him would be really good friends." I took my phone out and got read to text him."Of course." Cody replied.

Me: Hey! Whatcha been up to lately?

Sam: Hey, YOUR asking me what I've been up too? What have YOU been up to? Cody Simpson, your dad? I'm not in 'the know' anymore? lol. I'm hurt! jkjk

Me: haha, your very funny, and you wanna know what I've been up to? Just google my name.

Sam: You know, your sooooooooooooooo funny you could be a comedian! -.-

Me: *rolls eyes* Now tell me what my best friend has been up too!

Sam: Fine, um well, it seems like every guy at school loves you now, every girl is acting like your her best friend, Basically the only people acting the same about you are, me, Jane, Lulu, Alyssa, Dee, Kevin, Harry, Tony, and James.