This is the end.

This is the 100th post of my Weekly Random and the last! (This was meant to be posted on my one year mark, but I didn't make it. Laziness.)

I'm shocked you all actually read this and even liked it. Some of you actually read it all and voted for it. (I haven't even done that.)

Over the passed 99 posts before this I've gotten...

Reads- 54,268

Comments- 813

Votes- 986

To think that I started this thing purely out of boredom. So I'm going to do this clip show style!

My Top 10 Favorite Posts!

(I know that some of my past post have been boring and/or awful. To tell the truth I don't even know why I posted some of them. But out of all of them, these 10 either got the best response, the most creative, I liked them the most, or the most memorable. So the Top 10 in no order.)

1.) She Wants Me

2.) Cannibals

3.) 10 things I...(1)

4.) Girls! Girls! Girls!

5.) How to...With Brooklyn :D 1

6.) Lonely?

7.) Giraffes Can Save the World?

8.) I Believe in Aliens!

9.) So, do you like music?

10.) Cause we're too Classy for Jerry Springer

My Top 10 Favorite Comments

(Not all the comments will make sense to you because some of them happen to be inside jokes and others only make sense to in reference with the post. But sometimes the comments were funnier then the post the were written on.)

1.)@SugarMonsta - It appeared on my news feed, I couldn't help but read it

@Lisamarie468 - Cuz you love me

@SugarMonsta - Havent we gone over this, the love u believe me to feel for u is a figment of ur imagination

@Lisamarie468 - Or is it just your imagination just trying to not believe it so?  

2.) RAA-HQ – phaha xD this is so amazing :P most random thing I’ve ever read :)  

3.) IamdrunkIamunique - Dude!! you be soo much fun to talk to!! i mean you seem very random and funny and fun to talk to!!!! and fishes my friend isnt a word and oh btw i like the last part even i dont get it why do people say "im going to bed" like its way there in the space i mean sheeshh Oh btwww i again love these weekly randoms

4.) Caymontheawsome - @SugarMonsta I dont believe this should have made me laugh sooo hard. But it did and I'm not ashamed of it. I had a good laugh. Like the kind of laugh that makes your throat sore and your sides hurt. If I could fan you again for this i would

  5.) Eliza_Monroe - @SugarMonsta That's the pic you carry around in your wallet. The one of pbj and cheese. :O The hair is all yours. Yours!!!!!!!! They will be on the sabdwich's side when they see what you are brooks. :P@SugarMonsta Ps. Yours!!!!!!! @SugarMonsta ... Yours!!!!!  

6.) dipsyz - I destroyed some chicken yesterday.   Damn.  

7.) GrrrMonster - Lol That's hilarious! Reminds me of my brother who walked into the house while I was baking cookies and says "It smells like sex in here" I was like, "How is that?" his reply "it just smells SO GOOD!" me "ahhh thats... interesting" then I flung some melted chocolate at him and it started a mini food fight... he had to clean it up :)  

8.) _Ennui - One word; brilliant. IM a girl and iv never had so much insight in to something before .....okay no i was kidding im aware of how girls work and if you ask me? we are the most complicated, annoying, frustrating, totally nonsensical human beings ever to be made. But you? you make us seem slightly nice by trying to explain totally crazy behaviour...example;   Women can never change a sex addict its just the way it is. Once a cheater always a cheater right? and if you think that's not true then i think most real life situations would serve to support that phrase.  

9.) EpicFailure - Are u on crack?!!?!?! He who shall no be named did not win that battle! Beethoven creamed his ass! (no matter how I write that it still sounded gay) yea he had some good lines, but Beethoven came back hard with the last line!  

10.) jennyhasapenny - ?????

My Top 10 Favorite Commenters

(These were kinda hard to pick, but I did!)

1.) Cookiedough634 (the very first person to comment!)

2.) Lisamarie468 (she loves me!)

3.) Eliza_Monroe (Liza is just awesome!)

4.) GrrrMonster

5.) ATransparentSecret

6.) XxEscapeTheFateXx

7.) XFakingaSmileX

8.) Cantabile

9.) balooba

10.)  darlingbrianna

Well that's it. My last post.

Remember to spread the Hate of Milk/Cow Juice.

Well, I'm going into the night like batman, but way cooler!

(Cuz, you know, I'm Cool Cat Bad!)

The End!

Closing Scene!

Volume one over!

Huh?!

What?

Volume one?

Yep, that's right this is just Volume one. I'll post Volume Two on a day. :D