10 Things...(3)

10 sayings I think are awesome!!

(it won't let me put the video up so I'll do it later. if you want to look it up for yourself. Its called "Izaya and Rio scene" by pyromexmike. On the youtube :D)

10.)  Dude?!

9.) People. We are all the same, just some of us dress better.

8.) Thanks alot for proving  how ugly and immature you are. Its been real. (Izaya Orihara from Durarara!!. The video is of that scene. Izaya is an awesome character and Durarara!! is awesome!)

7.) Idle hands are the devil's play things

6.) You'll fall for anything if you don't stand for something

5.)  Ah, you're awake. I was hoping you'd cry out in your sleep, then I would have bitten your head off to silence you. (Moro from Princess Mononoke or Mononoke-hime.)

4.) What had happen was...

3.) People who call others stupid are usually even more stupid, but I'm stupid so I'll say it anyways. You're STUPID!!! (Shizuo Heiwajima from Durarara!!. He was talking to Celty Sturluson.)

2.)  It is too fair. It's called being prepared, you idiot! Instead of complaining, you should be applauding my professionalism! (This quote is from Bleach. I put the rest of the scene so it makes sense. lol

Ikkaku Madarame: Sure there's some distance between us, but only a novice unfamiliar with fighting would allow a hand to leave his sword during a match!
Ichigo Kurosaki: Why don't you just shut your trap! Alright? I got blood in my eyes! So I just stopped to wipe it away!
Ikkaku Madarame: Even shallow wounds above the eye bleed profusely.
[removes a cap on the end of his hilt]
Ichigo Kurosaki: [puzzeled] Mm!
Ikkaku Madarame: [dabbing his fingers in an ointment inside his hilt] Therefore you must stop the bleeding...
[spreading the ointment over his cut]
Ikkaku Madarame: you can't just wipe it away.
Ichigo Kurosaki: Hey! That's not fair! You have a special ointment to stop your bleeding!
Ikkaku Madarame: It is too fair. It's called being prepared, you idiot! Instead of complaining, you should be applauding my professionalism!  ) 

1.) It doesn't matter. It's in the past. (Rafiki from Lion King. When he hits Simba with his stick and is talking about learning from the past.)