10 Things...(7)

This Ten things is based off what I have read here on Wattpad. I'm sure some if not all of you have noticed the wattpad has genres that people tend to ALWAYS!!! write about. And it gets really old really fast.  so this 10 things is a list of what i'm looking for in an effort to find something different.

10.) Student/ Teacher relationships

This one is all over the place but for the most part they are all the same. Lets switch it up and have it be a Male student and a Female teacher.

9.) Vampire Kidnappers

As far as I've seen the kidnapper is always male and he takes an emotional girl who turns out to be stubborn and strong willed. Have a girl be the kidnapper. Hell let the kidnapper be human and take a vampire. Something different!

8.) Nobody that could be labeled as a Bitch. None of that, popular girl but everyone hates her stuff.

7.) Most of the cast isn't white.

I know what your thinking. Why does that matter Brooklyn? It matters because that change change a story and make it stand out. Having characters that have different backgrounds, talk different, but most of all look different.

6.) Romance

If it is a romance it is NOT about the 2 people getting together. None of that they were best friends now they love each other, or they hated each other now they're in love. Or they were forced into it. None of that mess.

5.) Time setting

Everything is set in the here in now, 2 or 3 hundred, or in the awesome future where stuff is different. Give a story that takes place in the 1990s.

4.) Something filled with cliches but spon in an original way. Give a story that everyone knows but make it your own.

3.) Main Character isnt' white. same as 7

2.) Stories with people 20+ years old. High school been there done that.

1.) Main character is a guy.

I know that 90% or more of Wattpads population is female and it is easier to write from the way you see things but still. I know that some of you do the POVs of guys but they still sound like girls to me. I find myself saying only a girl would say that. You write guys to be like  the ones you want. Or have them be jerks with almost no feelings at all. They are meatheads, they're sissy-fied or a mix of both that is really weird.

Anyway thats my ten if you know of a story that fits any of these send them to me. I want something Different!

I typed in "Cliche" in on Youtube for the video