Justin Bieber Fanfic~ I'd wait on you forever

Justin Bieber Fanfic~ I'd wait on you forever By Imxyoungxthoe

Total reads- 20

Total votes- 2

Total comments- 0

First Update- April 10, 2012

Last Update- April 11, 2012

Rated R

16 pages (4 parts)

Romance and FanFiction

Summary:

Poppy Johnson was an average 16 year old teenage girl. Well, she is almost-averaged. She was adopted, unloved, and used, and one day she got kicked out of her house and was forced to live with her best friend. But she didn't mind of course c:. This is not your usual love story where Justin meets and a girl and its love at first sight. No. Just read and find out c: xx

###

As many of you should know, I'm not a belieber or even a fan of the bieber. Up until today I've been spelling his name wrong. With my computer screen in front of me with this belieber Fan Fiction on it. I wondered if I had made the right choices for my life. But I had already said that I would do it so I couldn't back out.

The introduction of the main character, Poppy Johnson was in the form of a list. Followed by a somewhat childish description sub-titled "No one's Pov". I believe that would be the narrator talking.

I normally don't care about grammar or punctuation because I'm not that great at it myself, but I couldn't help but notice the mistakes in this. The use of texting words and symbols... :D. This needs to be edited.

Even with ignoring the grammar issue and multiple POV switches, I couldn't make it passed the first chapter. It was just so unrealistic and things seemed so forced.

Having an adoptive family just leave a sixteen year wouldn't happen. The courts would be on them so fast, it wouldn't be funny. And the things you have them say to each other is just awkward.

I'm gonna take a guess and say that this was your first time writing anything.

But like I told someone else, the idea is good, but your execution needs work. I strongly suggest a rewrite.