She Wants Me

On April 28, 2011 I had the pleasure of virtually sitting down with the (I’m assuming) very lovely Ms. Natasha Harris. Only 16 years old with a very soon up coming birthday, she seems to be very driven. I wanted to interview Natasha aka Lisamaire468 because she strikes me as a person with a lot of spunk and intelligence. I wanted to get in her head see how she thinks. But mainly I wanted to know why she wanted me to be sunburned!!!! 

**Interview **

Reason for coming to Wattpad? (Started with an easy one)

My friend told me I should put my story online and I had the wattpad app so I thought why not this one

Do you like to write in Pen or Pencil?

Pencil for math and pen for everything else

What do you think about Lady Gaga?

She's cool. I like her song born this way

Do you consider Eyebrows facial hair?

No, I consider facial hair to be secondary sex characteristics and since both sexes have eyebrows it doesn’t count (we are doing the reproductive system right now in AP bio)

Women can have mustaches. What about the bearded Lady? What’s you favorite color?

Women shouldn't have them, and pink (yes i know very girly, so sue me)

What is your guilty pleasure Disney Movie?

Beauty and the beast or the lion king (I actually told my AP bio teacher that we should watch it)

What are you writing? What is it calls and what is it about? (first real question about her story)

I have two stories the first one is called Beautiful Monster and its about a girl named Evelyn is given a dare to go into a supposedly haunted house where she meets a man named Asmodeus who drags her to hell. The other one is called safety and is about a girl named Lana is being hunted by the man who killed the rest of her family. (I have a twisted imagination)

What is your favorite word?

Insidious or audacity, just like those two words for some reason

  What is your favorite age you've been so far?

I guess it would be this age (16 going to be 17 in like 2 weeks wohoo), because I have such interesting people in my classes  

What would your perfect career be? And Why?

It would be probably be a vet because I like animals

  What’s your favorite kind of animal?

It would probably be a big cat like a puma or a lion. I just like the way they walk.

  What do you use more Facebook or Wattpad?

Wattpad, I don't even remember about Facebook until I get an email notification.  

lol  I know what you mean Wattpad kinda sucks you in.  Do you like sports? If so what’s your favorite?

Dude I fail at sports, I have no coordination.I walk into walls

lol maybe you should get a helmet. :D   What are some things you are reading on this site?

That helmet would have came in useful when I hit my head on a doorknob twice. I"m reading Sooner or later.... you won't resist me, best friends with a self confessed player and by the order of king just to name a few. And for Eliza_Monroe  flashbacks of a fool. (If you’re looking to get her a birthday gift, a Helmet is the way to go)    

I saw Eliza_Monroe commenting on your post about me burning. Why would you use you powers for evil and not good? And why burning?

I dont believe it was for evil. I believe I was merely helping karma along. And I believe getting a sunburn is fair for you since I will be inside learning and you won't. You can go outside and play.

What have I done? I simply completed my 14th year of school. Karma has nothing on me. Its all you. Nah, Nah; its karma.

Why me? You're the only person I know who gets off from school so early   Thousands of people get out of school around this time. My roommate got out 3 weeks before me. Why did you pick that profile picture?

Because I love Scooby that was my favorite cartoon when I was younger. Especially a pup named Scoody-Doo, they were all so cute. And I don't know these other people so you get the brunt of my wrath.

  Thanks a lot now I have that theme song stuck in my head. What country are you from?

Scooby Dooby Doo where are u we've got some work to do now, haha. I actually have the what's new scooby-doo theme song on my ipod. I'm born and raised in the empire state and my parents are from Jamaica.

  I've never been to New York before. You like it there?

Yeah, I love it here. There is so many things to do here and so many different people. And not to mention the pizza (god I love pizza its one of my favorite foods)  

What your favorite kind? Pepperoni  

What do you like to do in your free time beside writing reading or casting curses?

Ehh, sleep, watch tv, or play video games.

What Kind of Video games? Different kinds, my favorite games are Sims for my PC and assassins creed for my 360.  

What do you think about the date 12/21/2012?

I think I will be in college (partyin' partyin' yeah) and counting down the days till Christmas then ( For the date question I meant more of the world ending type of thing. But whatever.lol)

My final Question to wrap up the interview. What would you like to say to you fans?

I would like to say that they're awesome for actually reading my stories and liking them. I love them (Hear that she loves you)

Okay lol. It was fun interview you. It will be my first one. I wish you many new readers

  Thank you and I hope u get many more fans and reads on ur weekly random as well. But ur still going to get sunburned.  (see. so mean to me)

Your something else lol  

I do try  

Well that was my first interview. Please feel free to go to her stories and give her a piece of your mind. She would love that just like she loves me. lol  Thanks for reading :D