It's Illegal!

Comment below and tell me some things thats illegal but they shouldn't be.

Like in one state you can't have an ice cream cone in your back pocket. I don't know why you can't but you can't. Front pocket are okay tho. I'ma put one in my back pocket. Make that a whole box! I can have what ever I want in my pockets!!

Anyway what I'm really here to say is that I'm banning myself from the Internet for the next two weeks. Yes its crazy I know. But I decided to do the grown up thing and be...and be responsible. I got finals coming up and this will be the first time I will get all A's! (if I do good on them test!)

So I'm going to spend this time wisely and study (says me while in class not listening to a word the teacher is saying.) for those EXAMS!

Freedom is but two weeks away!!

SO Love (you know who you are), you're just gonna have to make it thru this two weeks without me. I know it will be hard because you love me so much. *whisper yells*  But you can do it!

And Liza!! I haven't talked you in forever  because of the time differences and my mother (turns off the Internet at 11. evil woman). But my seasonal vampirism will return and then we can talk about the good ole times (3 months ago).

I'ma wrap this up because I'm smiling to myself while I'm writing this and my teacher is looking at me like I lost my mind.  So DON'T FORGET about me like the song says. AND if you're wondering why I chose this song its because Demi did ilLEGAL drugs. ("allegedly" I don't want to get sued!)

But I bet you didn't I could wrap that up together like that? With Continuity and all :D

"This Trickery will be the death of us all" I just quoted myself right there.