The Beginning of the End!!

Today is the first Day of August. That's August first for those who are unaware. Yes August is the beginning of the end of summer. 21 days from now I will be in a classroom struggling to pay attetion to some boring proffesor talk about something I don't care about then test me on.

I will be taking a math class, english class, spanish class, and some other class that I am really going to have trouble with because I don't even remember what it is or care to look it up to find out.

This is my last teenaged summer. Next year I will be 20 years old, an old person just like some people I know.

But I still believe August will be great. There are at least a lot of really good looking movie I want to see.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes (That is just going to be the most awesomest thing!)

30 minutes or Less

Don't Be Afraid of the Dark (This is a remake. I have seen the oringal, but I believe that this is really going to give me nightmare. I don't know why I would want that but thats the point of watching a scary movie to be scared. The trailer is the video.)

Final Destation 5 (This one looks like its just going to be a bunch of clumsy people who are going to try to kill each other. I seen the others why not this on.)

Fright Night (The way a vampire is really meant to be. A Monster!! Not some girl's boyfriend.)

Our Idiot Brother

I need to make more money to watch all these. That's like 60 bucks.