Time, truth and television ;)

Name??

Salma

  Boys or Girls? Why?

Boys, bcuz I'm straight..  

What is your favorite song?

My all time favorite now is 'Talking To The Moon by Bruno Mars' ;D

  Are you a reader/writer or both?  If you are a writer what are you writing about?

Both. I'm writing fiction stories, I got my newest story -which was my essay for an exam- and it's about zombies.. Stuff like that ;P (You got to write an essay for an exam and its was about zombies??? I wish I had a teacher that was cool enough to take something like that and grade it.)  

What are you afraid of?

Losing my best friend..  

Do you believe in Magic?

Not much... :/  (I think the internet is run by a magic government. Seriously computer were around for like 20 or 30 years and then boom world connecting internet. That just screams magic to me. Or THE basketball team, I don’t believe in them.)  

What are your goals on Wattpad?

To write a whole bunch of stories that will take everyone who reads it into my world.... :D  

Disney...whats Your thoughts on it?

AWESOME!! I mostly like the old Disney movies..  

What is your favorite color?

Blue... :D  

Do you like super hero movies? If so what is your favorite?

Yea, they're alright. My favorite would be...Green Lantern?? (Spiderman!!! Or Hancock!!! That be me)  

What is your favorite day of the week and why?

Saturday, cuz I always hang out with my sister on that day... Tons of fun..  

What is a talent you wished you had?

I wish I could draw.. That will be useful for my assignment.. hehe.. :P  

If you could live in any time period which would you live in? Why?

The past. Cuz I wanna know what it feels like in the past...

  What is one thing you wish could happen everyday? I

wish my friends can understand my jokes.. :P There's only one person that could understand my jokes.. :( It's hard to be me if I'm not telling jokes and making people laugh..  

What is your favorite time of day?

Night time... I like gazing the stars at night..and I especially like it when the full moon is up.. ;P  

Describe the perfect  word ...I don't know what to say...

  What are you a fan of?

Chocolate... :D  

What would you like to say to your fans?

Hey, I would like to say thank you to all of you who reads my stories..and hopefully I would start writing again soon. Because I'm busy with my art assignment that I could only think of art and not a single idea on what am I going to do with my stories pop into my head.. Too much pressure!