Brooklyn Q & A (That stands for question and answer)!

If it were friday the 13th and you were juggling unicycles during a slight rain wearing a cheetah print tu-tu and rainbow knee socks playing bunco with santa claus on his slay pulled by rudolph and Abraham Lincoln on a Monday eating chocolate chip cookies covered in a strange white substance that tickled your brain when you sniffed it would you ride the magical pony to fairy world or would you steal the leprechauns gold to buy a milk carton?  

First off that is the longest run-on sentence I think I have ever seen. (I award you the run-on award) And to answer the question I would go with…the riding the magical pony to fairy world. Because I’ve seen the evil leprechaun movies 1-4 (he just won’t die) and I hate milk. (Its evil!)

  May I please ask, do you ever get mistaken for a Celebrity? Thank you :) Sorry probably a weird question but I was wondering lol  

I have been told that my hair is like the Bieber. (It’s the other way around I’m older than him.) I’ve also gotten Efron but I don’t really see it.  

I gotta question! Do you have snakebites or is it just the onee?  

Just the one. I was going to but I changed my mind.  

what superpower would you like to have? ^^  

Umm I think I would want the power to freeze time. I choose that one because when I do papers that involve research or anything on the computer I get sidetracked. Also I have found some pretty nifty sites. Also if you click on the suggested videos long enough on youtube you will find yourself in this really weird zone.

Like the twilightzone.

You will know when you get there because you will see comments on the videos saying “I’m in the weird part of youtube again” or “I don’t know how I got here.” Or “Last time I checked I was on a MCR video. Why am I here?”   You have to check your history to solve that mystery. I have only been to Youtubes “Weird Zone” once but I was there for about an hour.  

CAN YOU or CAN YOU NOT... see cookies?  

I can see the word. So YES! To everyone reading this What is your favorite cookie? I like half baked chocolate chip!  

Would you prefer to rob a bank or steal a genies lamp?

I think I could pull off a heist. Plus it sounds cooler.  

“Hey Brooklyn what you do last weekend?”

“Oh I just write a paper, did a heist, and went to work.”  

Do you do a heist? Or something. I don’t even know how to ask but that sounds funny to me. And not the Ha Ha funny but the That Don’t be Lookin Right funny. But yeah I would rob a bank.    

Do you trust me???

  I trust everyone until they give me a reason not too.  

Do you like Justin Bieber?  

I don’t dislike the Bieber but I wouldn’t say I’m a fan. But I can say I hate his songs and how some of them are so stupid but so damn catchy. I know his baby song and only this part of this one song. “Never say neveeer.” In the Bieber.

I do think that he is pushing it with making a line nail polish and women’s perfume. But make your money how you make it.  

Oh I have one!! Aren't you (technically) 4.75 years old. Seeing as you have a birthday only once every four years?