Beyond Need (boyxboy)

Beyond Need by Shadowleaf95

Total Reads- 923

Total Comments- 13

Total Votes- 52

First Upload- Dec. 6, 2012

Last Upload- April 9,2012

23 pages (10 parts)

PG-13

Romance and Vampire

Summary:

Donovan described the typical bad ass vampire. Cold, bitter, and hated everything. He has plans to take down the Coven, but that was before the new fledgling Shane popped into his life, and a new organization. The Numen Nosferatu. As they work more and more together they discover deep secrets, some not even of this realm, and secrets they've kept from each other.

###

This was my first boyxboy story I've read on Wattpad. I have read yaoi manga before. I'm reading one at the moment, I'm only on chapter 31 and there is 27 more chapters before I'm done. I don't care to say which one. But yaoi manga is a little different, so anyway...

Beyond Need the two main characters are vampires, Shane being the newly turned vampire. The story looks as if there is going to be a bit of a love-hate relationship between Donovan and Shane. And as they try to work through their issues with one another, they attempt to bring down the Coven.

This story is obviously well planned out. It has a good story line that is easy to follow and leaves the reader wanting to read more. Even with dealing with vampires the story still comes across realistic.

My only suggestion is to add detial. Right now the daiolouge is what's stringing along the story. Paint the readers a picture with your words. I think that will help improve the flow as well.