Contest!!!!!!!!!

That's right contest!!!!

Everyone can enter the contest all you have to do is make an acrostic Poem! 

                                    <<<<<<<<<<EXAMPLES>>>>>>>>>

I used my name and another example is in the youtube Video.

B is for by the way, did you know Brooklyn is awesome!

R is for  Rawr! which is Monsta for awesome, which Brooklyn is!!!

O is for Oh my God Brooklyn is Awesome!

O is for Oooooooooooooooooo Brooklyn is Awesome!!

K is for Karate Kick! Brooklyn awesome!

L is for Look over there!! Its Brooklyn the Awesome!!

Y is for Yay!! People cheer because Brooklyn is so Awesome!

N is for No way people can deny that Brooklyn is so Awesome!

If you couldn't Tell I think i'm awesome :D (I know it kinda sucks but you get the point. That second 'O' I couldn't think of anything.). You don't have to use your name. You can pick any word you want. Just try to make it as funny and random as possible.

I will choose 3 people as winners. Now what is to be won???????? O.o

*******************Drum Roll******************************

Each of the Three winners will have one of the stories that they choose for me to be read all the way through.( along with voting ect.) When I read I will take notes on each chapter (kind of look picking out problems but more for me because school is coming up soon and my handwriting sucks.)  Along with my "notes" I will post a summary of what I think the story is about, and my thoughts and feelings about it. I will post all that in my Weekly Randoms for each story.

Everyone has until July 24, 2011 (that day or whenever I check it after) to post their entry below in the comment area. Only one entry per person. :D