Chapter 31

I shove open the doors of the warehouse. I can feel it. I can feel him. He's here. I know he is. With every step I get the sick feeling that I'm to late. That my brother has already been murdered. By who? I have no clue. I rush open through a couple more sets of doors and stairs before reaching a room where I hear a yell in agony. My heart constricts in my chest. I peer around the door and see Kali and Ennis. My heart constricts again. No. I thought we had escaped them. Through the space inbetween them I see a boy lying on the ground, bloodied and beaten. Beside him stands a man with a murderous look on his face. He has a blood covered hand raised in the air, readying to strike again.

"Deucalion." I hiss. He turns around looking mildly surprised. The boy looks up and my heart fails to stay on course. The bloodied pulp is Isaac.

"Well well well. Come to join your brother in having fun? Or are you smarter?" He snarls.

"Isaac?" I say in a hushed voice. His eyes are full of pain. A roll of anger surges through me.

"Stop it." I say to Deucalion in a firm voice.

"Leave!" Isaac yells staring me in the eye.

"No. I'm not leaving you." I take a step towards him as He tries to pull himself up off the ground.

"Just go Abs. I can't let you watch this." He says hoarsely as he brings himself to his knees.

"I am not losing you again. No. I can't do that." I say. I snap out of my stupor when Deucalion starts to clap.

"How sweet. Brother and sister. Arguing over leaving the other behind. Too bad neither of you are leaving unless you join the pack." He says in a cheery tone. Isaac is now on his feet wobbling. He can't fight. There is no way he can fight.

"Sorry but that isn't how the rules are gonna be today." I open my clenched hands. Claws at the ready. My mouth now occupied with fangs.

This time its me who is smiling.

A/N

Short one... Dont kill meee...

Vote

Comment! Comment! Comment! I love to hear from y'all!

Share(: