Chapter 7

Hello my readers!! I hope you are enjoying my book!! I am having so much fun writing it!! Here you are with Chapter 7!! I decided to update today to!!

Abigail's POV

So my dad and mom are dead. I'm an orphan. Where are Isaac and I going to stay?! And what happened to dad?! I was day dreaming and wasn't paying attention to the teacher.

"Ms. Lahey? Do you want to answer my question or do you want to spend your lunch in lunchtime detention? Matter of fact you are going to do both." Mr. Harris said smartly to me.

"I'm sorry what was the question again?" I asked politely. Great I have lunchtime detention. I need food and I won't be able to have it.

"Pay attention Ms. Lahey and you would know." He said. Gosh I don't like this teacher. I started to feel sick.

"Mr. Harris may I go to the restroom?" I asked urgently.

"Ms. Lahey you have not been paying attention so no. You can not go. Wait until your next class." He said with a attitude.

"Mr. Harris can I go to the nurse?" I asked extra urgent. I felt really bad now.

"Not unless you are bleeding." He said snobbishly. Just at that time I felt something trickle down my side. I pulled up Scott's hoodie to see myself bleeding out of one of my cuts.

"Actually I am." I said sternly. Raising up the hoodie for him to see.

"Just go." He said before going on with the class. I heard Scott and Stiles asking if they could go to the nurse too. I fast walked all the way around the school and couldn't find the nurse anywhere and I was bleeding bad. I stopped by a classroom and interrupted a class.

"Ms. Blake I need help finding the nurse. I need help urgently." I pulled up the hoodie and she jumped back a little.

"Ethan do you know where the nurse's office is?" She asked quickly. He nodded and she pointed to me and he got up and made his way over to me.

"Will you take me there quickly please?" I asked losing my balance a little and stumbling backwards into some lockers.

"You are bleeding." He said helping me regain my balance and leading me the way of the nurse's office.

"Yea that is why I need to find the nurse." I said tripping and falling onto Ethan who was walking in front of me.

"Watch your step!" He yelled.

"Sorry I am a bit dizzy from blood loss." I said trying to regain my feet but falling again.

"Sorry for snapping at you. I will go get the nurse." He said running off. I sat there trying to keep myself from passing out. I heard two sets of footsteps run up beside me and I looked up to see Ethan and the nurse. She lifted up my shirt and gasped.

"Honey you are going to need to stay with me ok? Did you here me? Stay with me. Hun. Stay with me." She started shaking me. I just looked her dead in the eye and shook my head.

"Ethan will you carry her to my office for me?" I looked over at him and he shook his head. He lifted me up with ease but it hurt me. I cried out in pain. I hurt so bad right now. He had a really tight grip on me and I though he was going to break a rib.

"Ethan please loosen your grip on me."I said breathing heavily. He loosened his grip and set me down on a cot thing.

"Ethan I am going to have to make you stay here and help me." The nurse said giving him a stern look. He sighed defeated and sat down on a chair.

"I need some water. Please." I said looking at the nurse.

"Hold on a second hun. Ethan. Get the girl some water." She demanded. He sighed and got up and left the room.

"Hun this is gonna hurt. Be prepared." She poured some peroxide over my cuts. I screamed in pain and my back arched from the pain. She then began to poor some rubbing alcohol over the cuts as well. I screamed out again and my breathing was jagged and heavy. Ethan came back in the room with a water bottle. He opened it and handed it to me. I chugged it and held it to my forehead. I was sweating bad. She rapped this bandage thing all around my abdomen and around my back. She gave me pain meds and sent me back to class and told Ethan to take me to class. As soon as we were in the hall the bell for lunch rang. Kids were knocking me around everywhere making me yelp and cry in pain. Ethan grabbed my arm and lead me back to Mr. Harris' room.

"Thank you. I really didn't mean to start bleeding. I'm sorry Ms. Blake picked you and that the nurse made you stay. And thank you for getting the nurse for me." I gave him a small smile before turning and walked back into the class I left earlier. I sat back in my desk and watched everyone from lunchtime detention pile in. I was paired with a boy and we were told to restock the janitors closet. The guy turned around and it was Isaac. He looked relieved that it was me.

We were restocking the shelves of the janitors' closest and I was singing when I noticed Isaac looking around everywhere.

"Are you ok?" I asked putting a hand on his arm.

"No. I hate small spaces. Dad used to lock me in the freezer downstairs." He kept lookimg around and then looked at me. "I heard you screaming today. What happened?"

"Long story short Ethan helped me and the nurse was rude." I said telling him the less detailed version of my story. I don't want to worry him.

"Ethan as in the twin?" He asked seeming a little mad.

"Yes why?" I asked curious.

"Nothing. At least he is the gay one." He mumbled the last part. All of the sudden the door slammed shut to the janitors' closet. Isaac ran over to it and tried to open it.

"Maybe it locked from the inside?" I suggested.

"No there is something against it." He started pounding his fists against the door and screaming No! And COME ON! Continuously.

"Isaac calm down! We will be ok!" I screamed over him. He turned around and growled at me. I stepped back into a shelf. Isaac grabbed my arms with a death grip. "Isaac please calm down!" I shut my eyes not wanting cry. Just as felt Isaac's hand above my stomach something yanked him off me. I snapped open my eyes and saw that Scott had his hand around Isaac's neck and was yelling ISAAC!! My brother snapped out of it and pushed himself against a wall. Scott got up and walked over to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked looking to my wrists which I was now holding.

"Yes thank you." I said giving him a hug.

"I am so sorry Abs. I didn't mean to honest." Isaac said softly. I helped him up off the floor and gave him a hug.

"Isaac chill. No big deal. I'm fine." I flashed him a fake smile and looked back to Scott.

"Not only do they want us mad. They want someone hurt." Scott said.

What the hell was he talking about?

A/N

Sorry for the crappy short chapter!! I need this one to help Chapter 8! Thanks and Sorry! Comment, follow vote!