Chapter 24

Stiles' POV

"Come on man. Calm down. It is ok. What happened to your hands?" I ask noticing his hands wrapped with white gauze. Aren't werewolfs supposed to be able to heal themselves? He looks up at me with glossy eyes. "Please. Tell me what is wrong. Maybe I can help." I offer my hand slowly to him. He takes it and pulls himself up and onto a chair.

"You wouldn't understand trust me man." I groan sending a flash of pain through me.

"Scott! I can't take this! You have to trust me on this one! If you don't even remotely tell me what is going on inside that little wolf head of yours I might. Just. Explode! Please Scott i will try to understand. Anything can help trigger memories. Please." As i talk I switch from yelling to barely audible. Scott looks up with a tears in his eyes.

"You're crying man." Scott says in disbelief.

"Doesn't look like I'm the only one." Scott wipes his eyes and yells in frustration. He begins telling me everything that has happened and I stare at him in disbelief.

"What'd she look like?" I say my voice stronger then I thought it would be. He pulls out his phone and shows me a picture of me and a beautiful girl. A pang run throughs my chest making the empty void in me a whole lot deeper.

"You guys didn't know each other really long but you hit it off. Wait a minute." A call appears on the screen and he brings the phone to his ear. I faintly here a guy talking and Scott stares in shock at me.

"Who is it?" I ask slowly. Not sure if i want to know who it is.

"Its Isaac."

Abigail's POV

"Scott I need you to listen to me. Abs is a wreck. I need you to contact me at this number if Stiles wakes up. I think she needs to hear his voice a reassurance. A closure type thing." Isaac says slowly in the phone that sits in our dorm room. I sit in a chair with my knees brought up to my chest holding them tightly. I am a wreck.

"Scott nows not the time. Thats fantastic. Can she speak to him now?" My heart races. Can I speak to who? Stiles?

"Abs the phone is for you." I get up and take the phone from Isaac. My hands shaking violently.

"H-Hello?" My voice comes out broken. A breath hitches on the other side of the phone.

"Please don't worry Abigail. Please." Stiles speaks in a hoarse voice.

"Stiles you're awake." My voice is stronger then before. Holding hope, joy, and yet I can't get rid of the sorrow.

"Yep. All me. Could you come see me? My memories are clouded. Maybe you could help bring them back." He sounds hopeful. My heart breaks.

"You don't remember me?" My voice is broken again. I reach up and touch my cheek which is drenched with tears. I was crying without realizing it.

"I want to. I really want to. " i drop the phone and start to fall but Isaac catches me. He pulls me into a tight hug and I cry on him.

"He doesn't remember me Isaac. He doesn't remember me." I sob and Isaac picks me up and puts me on my bed. He picks up the phone and puts it back on the stand.

"You need to sleep. I will be back in a little while. Hold tight." He turns off the light and leaves the room. Leaves me to sulk in my own sorrows.