Chapter 17

Hi guys!! Please follow @autumnobrien on instagram! All the characters i make up will be posted on there including the original characters of Teen Wolf. In case you didn't know, I might start updating on Hey! or Saturdays. I want to know what you guys want so comment in the comment section and say what day you want me to update, if i ever want an extra chapter for a week what day that should be updated on or if it should just be at random, your feelings on the story so far, what you think might happen in the story, and what you want to happen. Ok you have heard enough of my rambling for now.

Chapter 17

Scott's POV

"Isaac I have to talk to her."I tried my case for the thousandth time in the past hour.

"No Scott, you don't have to talk to her." Isaac said a hint of annoyance hanging on his words.

"But I really do. I have to apologize." I said begging this time. I used puppy dog eyes and pouted a little.

"Scott. You aren't going to talk to her. Don't you see she has been hurt enough? I mean come on! I thought you were her best friend! If she wants to talk to you she will. If she doesn't she won't. Now don't bring it up again." His words hit me like a ton of bricks. I was her best friend? And I freely hurt her without a hint of guilt when I did it. How cruel can I be?

"You're right." I said getting up and running out the door. I need to talk to my mom.

Melissa's POV

"Brenda I'm taking a quick break!" I shouted across the room to my co-worker receiving a subtle nod. I flopped down on the couch in the work room resting my head on the arm rest trying to take a quick nap. I started drifting off when I was startled back to full consciousness.

"Mom!" Scott yelled doubled over breathing heavily.

"Scott? What's wrong?" I said standing up and walking over to him.

"I ..need ..to talk... to her." He said in between breathes.

"To who? Scott you sound like you've just ran a couple of miles." I put my hand on his shoulder and he looked up at me.

"Abi. I need to talk to Abi. And I did run quite a few miles."

"I can't let you do that sweetie."

"Well why not?"

"She told me what you said. That was low Scott. Cruel even." He stared at me in disbelief.

"I need to APOLOGIZE to her!!" He screamed.

"Scott-"

"No mom! I have to talk to her! I feel like my life has been cut into pieces! The guilt is crushing me. And the Stiles scenario isn't real dandy either! I'm losing my mind mom! Nothing is right! Nothing is fine! And lets just say the Deucalion thing isn't helping me any! I can't go on living this way!" By the time Scott finished, tears were slowly coming out of his eyes, down his red face.

"She is in Stiles room. Go talk to her. Hurry. Don't tell her I told you where she was. Just go act like you were coming to visit Stiles."

Scott's POV

I walked into Stiles room to see a uncomfortable sleeping Abi next to him, holding his hand.

I was was almost back out the door when I heard a slight mumble.

"Doctor?" Abs asked in a sleepy voice looking over to me. Her eyes widened in shock as her mouth opened and closed trying to find words to say. "What do you want Scott?"

"We need to talk Abs."

"You aren't allowed to call me that right now. Scott you hurt my feelings. I know I sound like a crybaby when I say that. But that is the fact of the matter. I have had so much bad stuff going on and having my best friend yell at me in my face, it crushed me more then I thought possible." She looked up at me with glistening eyes and a new tidal wave of guilt crashed into me.