Chapter 26

Isaac's POV

I try not to panic as my sister bleeds out on my lap. I dig my claws into her thigh trying to trigger the healing process. All that happens is her letting out a small whimper in pain.

"Abs come on heal." I plead shaking her. She closes her eyes and she goes limp in my arms. I pick her up and try to remember where the hospital is on campus. I go with my gut and sprint in the direction I think is right.

"Abs. Stay with me. Its ok. Heal." I pant as i round a corner and to my relief, see the hospital in the far distance. I run a bit faster at my new hope and Abs remains dangling limply in my arms. There aren't many people on the roads at all. Seeing as it is in the early morning. I give a quiet cry of joy as I reach he doors of the hospital emergency area. I burst through the doors. A few startled nurses jump and hard looks cover there faces.

"Help her. Please help her." One of the nurses pushes a gurney to me and I lightly place Abs on it.

"Sir I am going to need you to fill out paperwork." She says pushing the gurney at a casual speed. Thats it.

"Ma'am don't you see that she could very well be dying?! That is my sister! Help her and then and only then will I do paperwork." I snarl at the nurse and a small look of terror jumps on her face but as quickly as it came it was gone. She rushed Abs down the hall. I am stopped as I go to follow.

"Sir I need to speak to you. You can't go to the operating room." A young nurse says. I groan in protest but walk over to where she is standing and she begins asking what happened.

Scott's POV

"Callie chill out. Its fine. At least I recognize you right?" Stiles states with a small smile . She runs a hand through her hair in frustration and looks at me with pleading eyes.

"Scott come on you know something. You've got to know something. Please. I've known them all my life. If you know by any chance where they might be please tell me. Please." She sits down in a chair and looks at the floor.

"Callie I wish I could say that I knew. But I don't. I can't think of where my friends would want to go. Don't you think I would try. Don't you think I am trying?!" I heave out a breath and try to contain my shaking hands.

"Scott I'm not sure of anything right now. So many tears have been shed. So many people have been sacrificed. So many lives have been lost. Scott I thought you said I came here to talk to Isaac and I have yet to hear either his or Abs' voice." She looks as pitiful as she sounds. Callie's hair is in large beachy waves flowing down her back. She has on one of Isaac's hoodies.

"Callie this isn't something I can control seriously. I am trying. Gosh am I trying but i can't get ahold of either of them. We've tried tracing the signals but I can't get on the phone with either of them long enough to know where they are." I stare at the wall and out of my peripheral vision I see Stiles looking between us both.

"Guys I think something is wrong. You know the feeling you get when you know someone is hurt that you care about. You just know?" Stiles says shakily.

"Yea. I felt that way whenever you were in your wreck. Why? What do you think is wrong?" I say. A strong since of urgency in my voice.

"I. I don't think she's dead. I just I know she is hurt. I just know. " I feel a pang in my chest. There is a knock on Stiles door and I get up to answer it.

I open the door and see Ethan standing on the other side. A snarl erupts from my chest.

"What are you doing here?" I say trough gritted teeth.

"Scott I know we aren't really friends but me and Abby were. Scott I think I know where her and Isaac are. I have connections all around the world and I sent messages to them all saying if they've seen of or heard of two teenager werewolves on there grounds. I got a call today from a wolf in England. She says she thinks its them. Scott she works at a hospital and she said one of them was in critical condition." Another pang is felt in my chest.

"She can heal though." I whisper but I know Ethan could hear me.

"Scott she isn't going to heal if she feels majorly guilty about something. Think about it." My knees feel weak as I push past Ethan and hurry down the hallway. I push past people in attempt to find my mom. Finally I run into her.

"Scott honey whats wrong." She asks putting the back of her hand against my forehead.

"Mom they're in England. They're in England."