Chapter 14

Hey!!!!!!! To everyone who constantly read and are fans of this book, this is it, I LOVE YOU! Okay now that I got that off my chest we can continue with Chapter 14(:

Chapter 14

Stiles' POV

I woke up to a text from Scott.

Scott:

Abs needs to talk to you.. She is a crying mess .. I calmed her down a bit but I think she might open up a bit more for you... She kept having nightmares all night...

I jumped out of bed and grabbed my keys running to my jeep. I slammed on the gas trying to get to Scott's as fast as I could. I hadn't been fazed that it had been raining hard and there were slick parts on the road.I tried to swerve away from another car and my car was slung from the road. I could only watch what was happening infront of me. I was slung into the door and the window shattered. i screamed in pain but knew it wouldn't help any. The jeep rolled a couple of times until it hit a huge tree causeing me to get slung once more but this time from the car. when my body made Impact with the ground everything went black.

Scott's POV

Stiles still must be asleep. I sighed and joined everyone in the kitchen.

"Hey mom has a day shift today and I am going to bring her some breakfast. Either of you want to come?" I asked the twins.

"Yes! Definetley! anything for Mama McCall!"Abs said recovered from her mournful state.

"I have plans with Callie. Or I would of course." Isaac said his eyes lighting up at the mention of Callie.

"Okay well I am ready to leave anytime." I said happy to have some alone time with Abs. Wait no. I can't be thinking of that. I can't have feelings for her. Both of them are my best friends and I could't hurt either one of them.

"Um I just have to throw on some clothes." She said running upstairs. I decided to call mom. It rang twice and she anwsered.

M: Scott!

S: Mom! you sound worried.. whats wrong?

M: We got an ambulance that just called saying something about a teenage boy. I will see who it is when they get here.

S: Well Abs and I are bringing you some breakfast! So stop worrying! Love youuu

I hung up real quick as Abs jogged down the steps. I have to say she looked really good in my sweatpants. She also had on some Uggs and Stiles hoodie. Her messy bun flopped around as she grabbed a helmet off the ktchen counter and put it on while walking outside. I followed her and we made our way to Hardee's to grab some food.

As I walked into the hospital the sight I saw was killing me. Sheriff was sitting down in a hospital chair crying. My mom was sitting next to him with her hand on his back.

"Mom. What's wrong?" I asked my voice wary. She looked at me with sadness in her eyes.

"Mom. What. Is. Wrong?" I said my voice incredibly stern.

"The teenager was Stiles Scott."

A/N

Okay Okay. School started back up today and I really dont have very good wifi connection. LYL