Chapter 27

Isaac's POV

For some reason Abs didn't heal like a normal wolf. I sit beside her hospital bed and hold her hand. She is asleep at the moment but the doctor said she should be up soon. I drop her hand and stand up. There is only one person I know that can help me help her. I dial in the familiar number and wait for an answer. After three rings there is a response.

"Isaac."

"Derek. I need your help." I say reluctantly.

"Why should I help you?" He asks gruffly.

"Why should you help me? Really Derek! You bit me and my sister! I didn't want to call you but Abs is hurt and won't heal normal. I need Her to heal normal. You understand?" I say sternly. There is a long pause before an answer of the other line.

"Fine. You need to find an emissary. I have no idea if there is one near you at the moment but more then likely there is. You just have to tell me where you are." He says.

"Fine." I sigh. "Under one condition. Under no circumstances do you tell anyone where we are."

Derek's POV

"Fine whatever." I say quickly.

"We are in a very close proximity to London." Isaac says not really wanting to tell me the exact location. I end the call and look up at my guest.

"They're in London." I say shortly. He nods.

"Thank you. I should be on my way there in a couple hours."

"Perfect." I say as my guest leaves my apartment.

Abigail's POV

I my eyes slowly flutter open. It takes me a couple of minutes to recognize where I am. The pungent smell of medical supplies and the iv drip connected to my arm tells me I'm in a hospital. I pull myself up into a sitting position. A quick look around the room tells me that someone was in here with me. As a guest. I run my hand through my hair to get it out of my face. My hand skims something on my neck on the way back down to my side. I run my hand across my neck and wince from the pain. I must've had stitches. Why am I not healing? My heart rate starts to pick up. Surely I don't have the same type of blood as a normal person. The doctors must be noticing that. I make an executive decision. I pull the IV out of my arm and get off the hospital bed. I tiptoe to the door and press my ear against it. I hear people far off but not close. I slip out of the room and into the hallway. I look around for any signs of other people. The hallway is clear so I take off in a silent jog down the hallway. I come up on the corner, feeling woozy, and peer around it. No one is there so I follow suit. I do this for four more halls. Coming on ,what I hope is the last hall, two doctors are striding down it. I quickly pull myself into an empty room and wait for them to pass. I over hear them as they pass. I catch on to the words "unusual" "blood" "urgent". I know in an instant that I am the topic of conversation. I slowly go back into the hallway. I come around the corner and see the exit doors in the near distance. I jog down the corridor. I come up on the door in almost an instant. I push them open with all my might. As I'm in the parking lot, I take off in a sprint, not knowing where I am. Just that I need to get away from the hospital.

Isaac's POV

I had left Abs room to grab us some food from the hospital cafeteria for when she wakes up. I push open the door to her room. As I walk in the sight infront of me makes me drop my tray. Abs is gone and a man stands over her bed.

"Deucalion?" I choke out.

"Ah yes. Young Isaac. Don't worry your precious sister isn't hurt. I'd like you to come with me." I shake my head no.

"What have you done with her?" I growl. Deucalion chuckles.

"I haven't done anything with her. What makes you think that? She was gone before I got here. Silly of you to think you could hide from us. It seems you won't come the easy way. Sorry about this next thing." He smiles a wicked grin. I hadn't heard the footsteps behind me. From behind me and arm reaches behind me putting a cloth over my mouth and nose. I inhale immediately and realize that was the wrong choice. I slowly go limp in my captors arms. Losing all consciousness from the world.

A/N

Happy moonmonday! Please like comment vote whatevs. LYL