Chapter 15

Hey!! If you want to see what Callie and Abs look like, make edits and tag me in them, or talk to me, etc, check out the Instagram page for Lost! @AutumnOBrien go check it out!!

Chapter 15

Scott's POV

"Scott. Scott? Can you hear me? Scott honey you should sit down." My mom instructed me. I was at a loss of words. I felt my knees start to wobble and my vision started going sideways. Something wrapped around me that felt like arms.

"Scottie. He will be fine. Stiles is a fighter. He will be okay. Shhhh." A small voice trying to sound strong spoke. I say trying cause the last words cracked. I looked down to see messy brown hair on my chest. The hair moved revealing a face. I stared back at the big blue eyes only a Lahey twin would have.

"Why would this happen to him?" I choked out. Abs was already crying but her small, frail hand reached up and wiped my tears that escaped off my cheek.

"Someone once told me, the worst things happen to the best people." She smiled sadly up at me.

"Mom, can we see him?" I asked desperate to see my friend. I turned my attention to mom as she fidgeted with her thumbs.

"He isn't in very good condition, but if you promise to be calm and not shake him or something then yes. You both can." She gave a small smile. Abs walked in the room cautiously with me on her heels. As soon as I saw Stiles I gasped. Abs rushed over to him and grabbed his hand. She had tears pouring down her face as she studied Stiles. I did a look over my best friend. He had bruises all over his arms and a few cuts here and there. The hand Abby wasn't holding had a bandage wrapped around it. I looked over his chest as it slowly rose and fell. He hand a huge bandage over his rib area and he had bruises and cuts everywhere. I moved my eyes up to his face and saw he had a black eye and it looked like he had scraped his face across something. My best friend looked like he had gone through hell and back. Placed my hand on his arm and winced as his pain ran through me. His eyes fluttered but he stayed in his unconscious state.

"What was that?" Abs asked in a broken voice.

"I was taking his pain away." I said simply.

"How?" She said helpless. I grabbed her hand and placed it on his chest.

"Do this." I repeated my previous action and she tried as well. I felt a pang in my chest as she winced from his pain. She made a small whimper and placed her hand back around Stiles'.

"When do you think he will wake up?" She asked barley audible.

"I wish I knew." I sighed.

"Should I call Isaac?" She said wiping a tear away with her small hand.

"I should. You can stay in here I need to talk to my mom." I walked out of the room and made my way over to mom.

"I'm so sorry honey." She said with sadness laced in her voice.

"Mom, is he going to be okay?" My voice cracked at the end of the sentence and I could feel my unwanted tears fall from my eyes.

"Remember Scott, Stiles is a fighter. He will get through this. He is in a coma like state right now. We don't know if it is temporary or going to last a while." She spoke holding me in a hug.

"A coma? He is in a coma!" I yelled. No if I wouldn't have sent that stupid text this wouldn't have happened. No if Abigail wouldn't have killed her stupid friend then she never would have those blue wolf eyes and not have been sad. Heck if she would have never came to Beacon Hills we all would have been better off. I pushed away from mom and stormed back into the room. Abigail had her head on Stiles' hand and her tiny one wrapped around it.