Chapter 20

I think there might be only like 5 or less chapters left. I have really enjoyed this book with ya'll. There will be 3 books including this one to make a trilogy. I hope that all of ya'll that read this and have stuck with me will go on and read the others while i'm working on them as well. LYL!

*SHOUTOUT TO @DIRECTIONONE88 CHECK OUT THEIR BOOK TORN*

Chapter 20

Melissa's POV

"So they like left as in runaway?" Why would two teenagers just pick up and runaway when they were just getting settled. He nodded a long nod as if he were trying to tell himself it weren't real.

"This note says it. And they weren't here last night. But their stuff was. Its probably gone to. Mom can I ask you a question?" His bloodshot eyes were pitiful.

"Yeah. Mhmm sure go ahead."

"Why, when everything is going so good, do I always have to screw things up and make all I have slip through my fingers?"

Sheriff Stilinski's POV

"Sheriff, your son is showing signs of improvement while in his coma. He might come out of it earlier then we thought. Less then 6 months definetley. Possibly less then 3. Maybe less then 1. I just want to say everything is going well. Your boy is going to be okay." The doctor patted me on the back and walked out of the room to leave me with my broken son. I always would rub my temples at all of his preposterous theories on things, him always talking, shake my head and get on to him when he would show up at a crime scene trying to figure everything out. I miss it. At least he was trying to help. And now he can't even talk to me. Full of guilt and shame I sit next to him and imagine me, his mother, and him out at the park. When times were good. Before my soulmate died. Before Stiles was put in a coma. I was knocked out of my thoughts by my work phone ringing.

"Sheriff we have two missing persons reports." (A/N it is correct to say missing persons not peoples)

"I'll be right there to check the files." I shut my phone and grabbed Stiles fragile looking hand.

"You're gonna be okay buddy. Hang in there."

*hours later*

Abigail's POV

"Isaac?" I ask groggily. He shifts in his sleep. I tug at his curly hair and watch as his blue eyes pop open.

"Yea whats wrong?" He asks in an almost inaudible tone.

"What are we going to do?" He looks up at me with big sad eyes?

"First we have to figure out where we are going to stay. London? A smaller city in England? Are we going to be roommates with some random teenagers? Where are we going to go to school? Is boarding school an option?"

"I like the sound of boarding school. It sounds safe. It gives us a home. Obviously its school as well. There is probably one in London."

"Was this the right thing to do?"

"Absolutely. Deucalion won't be able to find us. We can go under different names. Use our powers to change what we look like at school. Mask each-other's scent. Out friends will be fine. No body else will get hurt. Everything will be fine. Trust me." I listen intently to his words. He doesn't sound 100% for sure but if he wasn't trying to be strong for me I don't know what I would do.

"Passengers please put on your seat belts. The plane will be landing shortly." The flight attendant spoke over the intercom. I gulped and ran a hand through my messy hair.

"Yea. Everything will be just fine." I send Isaac a pathetic attempt at a smile. I know it sounds goofy and unrealistic for feeling as I do. I've only know Scott for a couple weeks but we became really close. I've only known Stiles for a couple of weeks. But boy, I fell hard and fast for him.

Scott's POV

"Mom?" I croaked from my fetal position on my bed.

"Yea honey?"

"What are we going to do? We can't just let them run away. They are my friends. We can't. Can we?"

"No. We won't give up til they are found."

"Did you send a search party or something?" I cracked a small smile at my caring mom.

"Yes i did. I filed to missing persons reports down at the station. They'll find them trust me."

"Promise?" I say hopelessly. The smile gone.

"Promise."

Isaac's POV

"Abs I found a boarding school not far from London." I scroll through my findings. Confident that she will agree to this one.

"It looks absolutely wonderful! Literally. How far from here?" She asks in her fake British accent but it sounds so real. So genuine.

"About 55 minutes. You want to go see if we can make it in?" I say mimicking her accent.

"Yes! What is the name of it?"

"Seven Oaks School."

"Perfect."