Chapter 13

Heyy!! I'm so happy! I had to talk my dad into letting me be ungrounded for just for a little while so I could write!

Chapter 13

Isaac's POV

"Abby!! Whats wrong! Open the door or I'm knocking it down!!" I yelled banging on the bathroom door. The door slowly opened and a very sad Abby stepped out of the room. She had tears standing in her eyes.

"Oh gosh Abs I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." I said enveloping her in a hug. She pulled back and walked off to Scott's room. What was her problem?

"Abs I said I'm sorry!" I said spinning her around to face me. Some of the tears had fell but not all of them.

"I need to talk to Scott. Can you give me a minute. Please." She said trying to give me a reassuring smile.

"Ok. Fine. Just don't take to long I want you to tell me whats wrong." I said giving her a pat on the back and walking back to our room.

Scott's POV

I woke up to a knock on my door. I stretched and got up to open the door. Abs was standing there with tears falling down her face.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you." She said sheepishly.

"No its fine come in." I said while yawning. She smiled a little and sat on my bed while I shut the door behind her.

"Do you know what the color of our eyes mean?" She asked in a quiet voice. Well this question took me by surprise.

"Yes. Red is alpha. Yellow is beta. And blue is a broken hearted beta basically. Or one that feels deeply ashamed of killing an innocent I think." I said trying to remember exactly what Gerard said.

"Oh..." She trailed off.

"Why?" I thought out loud. She looked up at my and flashed her eyes. They were no longer the beautiful gold color. They were a cold blue. Her eyes went back to her gorgeous bright blue as more tears fell out of her eyes.

"What'd Stiles do?!" I said raising my voice a little.

"Nothing! Stiles did nothing!" She said raising her voice a little as well. I could've swore I heard her say she did something.

"What happened then Abs?" I asked softening my tone.

"When I was 15 I was goofing around with my best friend and I shoved him lightly. He fell off the side of a mountain and onto a piece that stuck out. Then I was getting up to go find help and I accidentally knocked a ginormous rock on him. I killed my best friend." She said choking on her words. I walked over to her and wrapped her in a hug. She sobbed on my chest for a while and i rocked her until her sobs turned into shudders.

"Now you have a new best friend. Its ok. Shhhhhh." I said while rocking her. She slowly peeled herself from me and gave me a light smile.

"I need to go talk to Stiles." She said getting up and walking out of the room. She left me in my soaking wet shirt and I wasn't even mad. It didn't even bother me to hold her in my arms.

I might be feeling something for Abigail Renea Lahey.

A/N

I know this is a short chapter and probably isn't to good buuut I am grounded and I was just allowed to write for a little while. Next week hopefully will be better!