Chapter 11

Helloo I am terribly sorry if you didn't like the last chapter!! I want to make it up with a good chapter.. might not be this one but there will be a good chapter to make it up to you guys! Thanks so much for the 300+ reads! Means the world to me!! And here is Chapter 11!

Chapter 11

Abigail's POV

"You ready for tonight?" Callie asked happily. She was wearing a one piece bathing suit looking outfit with black sequins everywhere and it looked like black sequined hands over white sequins grabbing her boobs and white sequined hands over black sequins grabbing her butt. She had on a black hat and her hair was in kinky curls. A fake mole sat a little below her left eye and she had bright red lipstick on and blackish eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara.

"Umm I think so. How do I look?" I had on a pearly bikini thing on. You couldn't see anything but the pearls though because the bikini part was my skin color. The pearls were hanging all from my top and and bottom. Some came up and around my neck. The bikini itself was lined with pearls on the edges. They weren't real pearls but they looked pretty real. I had on the same type of makeup as Cals and my hair was in its natural curly state with a pearly headband on that went across my forehead. I in dangly pearl earrings as well. She took in my outfit and smiled.

"Hot! Aren't you glad we picked costumes from Burlesque? How do I look?" She asked putting on her black lace up knee high high heel boots.

"Same! I love that movie its just I didn't think I would be dressing like those girls." I said looking at my nude colored high heels.

"Don't worry about it you look great!" She said grabbing my arm and pulling me down stairs. We walked into the living room where the boys were. All of them had on blue jeans, white cuffs of a shirt, white collars of a shirt, and a black bow tie. They were all supposed to me dressing like the guys off of Magic Mike. We didn't tell them what we were dressing as so this will be a surprise.

"Alright boys lets go party!!" Callie yelled in excitement. Simultaneously they all snapped there heads in our direction and their mouths dropped.

"Is Allison supposed to be dre..." Scott was cut off by Isaac.

"Abigail you better go change now." Isaac said sternly.

"Dude what no! If Abs changes then your girlfriend changes too!" Stiles said standing up. Isaac huffed and crossed his arms.

"Yes Scott, Allison is in a outfit from the same movie." I said as I saw his face light up. I laughed and walked out the door with Cals to the jeep.

"I still can't believe you and Isaac are together." I said laughing a bit and shaking my head.

"Ha ha very funny. You should know I had a crush on him when were little too." She said looking out into space as if imagining Isaac as a little kid. I sighed and sat up front where I always sit. The guys came out and got in the jeep quickly.

"Can I EVER sit upfront again?" Scott whined from the back.

"Nope thats Abs' seat now." Stiles chuckled grabbing my hand. I turned around to Scott and patted his knee.

"I sowey Scottie." I said like I was talking to a baby. He put on a goofy face and laughed.

"It's otay Abs. Stiles has a giiiiiirrrrrllllyfriend for once!" He said getting a death glare from Stiles through the rearview mirror. I laughed and turned back around.

Ten minutes later and we were walking into Lydia's house. The place was packed and already tons of teenagers were walking around a little tipsy.

"Finally you two are here!"Lydia gave me and Callie a hug and pulled us away from the boys.