Chapter 23

Stiles' POV

"Doc you're joking right?" I speak hoarsely. Gosh my throat feels like I haven't spoken in a while.

"I'm sorry son. I will give you a minute to adjust to your news." He swiftly walks out of the room leaving me with Scott.

"That's why you don't remember." Scott speaks quietly.

"Abigail?" The name feels familiar. Like every time I hear it my heart throbs. I can't picture a face with the name though or anything with an Abigail. Just a vacant memory in my mind. It makes me feel like a part of me is missing. P

"Yea and Isaac. Callie too. You want me to shoot her a text I haven't talked to her in a while. I can see if she wants to come over. Maybe that will unclog your memory. She was Isaac's girlfriend and Abigail's childhood friend." He seems nervous, has an edge to his voice like if I say the wrong thing he will finally snap.

"Go ahead. Anything to make me feel full again." Scott looks at me weird with one eyebrow cocked up in confusion. "I don't feel completely me man. It feels like half of me is missing. Like I'm empty on the inside."

"Wow Stiles. Deep there for a minute. Cals said she would be right over. Said that she hasn't heard from Isaac since he was reported missing." His voice seems to change a little at the end of his sentence like he is really close to snapping bad.

"Whatever you guys want to tell me is fine. I just don't want to be a huge burden if I can't remember anything." That does it. Scott stands up and kicks his chair across the room. He falls to his butt and slides himself back against the corner of the wall with his hands balled into fists in his hair. To say the least I didn't expect this.

A/N

Sorry guys for such short chapters here recently. I've had tons of stuff going on! And recently had a death in my family.. Please keep reading it will get better!