First Kiss

Damon Salvatore- You were walking around with Damon and talking to him. How's life? You asked. Very stressful. He said.  I'm sorry. You said. It's fine now because I have you. He said and hugged you. You blushed. You two kept walking. He suddenly stopped. Why did you stop? You asked. He ran to you and kissed you. You blushed madly and you kissed back. Your blushing. Damon teased. You covered your face and laughed. Oh come on let me see your beautiful face. Damon said. Which caused you to blush even more.

Stefan Salvatore- You were walking out from school and you saw Stefan waiting for you. Hey. You said. Hi. He said back. He grabbed your hand and you guys walked holding hands. You saw his brother look at you two. He looked into your eyes and you looked back and he leaned in and kissed you. You kissed back almost instantly and he pulled away. Wow. You both say in unison.

Jeremy Gilbert- You and Jeremy were spending time together by siting underneath a tree. Does your sister know? You asked. Not yet. He said. I would rather not be questioned. Jeremy added. That's true. You said. You rested your head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around you. F/N. He whispered. You looked up and he kissed you and you kissed back. You both were blushing. That was amazing. You said. It was. Jeremy said with a smile.

Tyler Lockwood- You and Tyler were walking around town. Beautiful. He said. What is? You asked. You are beautiful. He said. You blushed at his comment. That's a big compliment coming from you wolfie. You said. He chuckled at the nickname. Wolfie? He said confused. Yeah because you are a wolfie Wolfie. You said with a smile. He smiled back and he kissed you and you kissed back almost instantly. Amazing. You both said.

Matt Donovan- You were at school with Caroline and Matt. Matt did you get the homework? You asked. Not really. He said. What about you Caroline? You asked. Nope. She said. That's just great. You said. The teacher stepped out. F/N come here. Matt said. You leaned over and he leaned in and he kissed you. Caroline was smiling. That was. You began. Amazing. He said. You guys stared into each other eyes afterwards.