25- The Trade

My eyes open and instantly I am shocked by the sight before me...

I see flying pizza fish and a giant cats jumping around on clouds eating them. What drug did they give me?

HAHA JK GUYS, SOMEONE TOLD ME TO PUT THAT IN THE COMMENTS :)

_________________________________________________________

PICTURE OF CHARITY TO THE SIDE>>>>>>>

Crap! Where the hell am I? My eyes flutter as my vision returns from pure blackness. I don't remember anything except being at the edge of the forest as someone grabbed me. Now I am in a cell, in tattered clothing, and not alone. It is too dark to see anything but the bars of the cell but I can sense four other werewolves from my pack.

"Where are we?" I croak, trying and failing to sit up. My body feels so weak, like something is weighing me down. I have a feeling we are in some kind of red Lupei prison but why I am here is the mystery. The floor is slightly damp and my deepest fear is that there are rats crawling around the floor. Screw whoever brought me here, I am scared of those nasty overgrown mice.

"Who's there?" A squeaky voice shutters in the darkness. It sounds like a kid. Why are they in a prison? I try and edge towards them but my body is numb and mind foggy. Whoever brought me here probably injected me with wolfesbane, Regular drugs could not affect me like this.

Shuffling comes from the other side of the room and a torch ignites. The rest of the cell is illuminated by a faint yellow glow. One little boy, two girls from school, and one guy that looks about Kameron's age, huddle in one of the darkest corners. I rub my eyes, trying to get a better view of the little boy, he looks so familiar.

"Lyle?" I gasp, staring at Jace's little brother. It can't be. Lyle was protected more than anyone else at the pack house. He had four armed guards outside his bedroom door and window. I wonder if he knows about his Dad.

"Riley!" he shouts crawling towards me. I give him a hug as best as I can with my limbs not cooperating with me. He sits next to me, clutching my arm for dear life. 

"How did you get here?" I ask putting my arm around him. I don't feel half as bad for him as I do for the people Jace finds when he comes to rescue us. Anyone in his path will definitely regret ever being born.

"I heard my Dad. He was in trouble. I tried to help, I got out of the house but they got me" Lyle says, a bit of a whimper in his voice. I raise my eyebrow at the others, silently asking them the same question. 

"We were in Jace's section but fell behind when trying to get back to the pack house. The Lupeis found us." One of the familiar boys from school shudders, coming closer. I sit up more, gaining back some of my strength. Lyle shudders next to me, he is freezing. 

"What do they wa-" I start before Lyle claps his hand over my mouth and one of the girls blows out the torch. Footsteps echo down the hallway. Lyle snuggles in closer to me as a shadow approaches the cell.  Adrenaline pumps through me deleting all the numbness in my body. 

A man of at least six feet tall stands in front of the bars, breathing heavily out of his mouth. The light shines on only half of his face, revealing a long jagged scar. He looks exactly like the cliché bad guy. Lyle whimpers next to me and everyone else shrinks back into the shadows as he opens the cell.

One of his eyes is shut closed but the other looks all over the cell until it lands on us. Oh crap. if I wasn't so stupid at the fight, I wouldn't be here. Now I am getting pulled up by my arm and dragged into the hallway with Lyle by my side. He stops for only a second to re-lock the door. Before once again almost yanking my arm off.