19- Point Place

PICTURE OF POINT PLACE TO THE SIDE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Truth or dare?" I ask towards Jacob. Jace decided to give us a tour of the pack house and we ended up in the room he shares with Jacob and Lucas. Lao, Nick, and Cassie joined us and now we are sitting in a circle playing truth or dare. So far Lao had to do seven minutes in heaven with Chloe while Nick sat there furious and Lucas had to streak across the backyard while all the pack moms were having some sort of meeting.

"Dare" Jacob smirks from ear to ear. Crap, I thought he was going to ask for truth. I am not prepared to give a good dare. I don't know what it is about werewolves but they take truth or dare so very seriously. If I dared Jace to eat 500 snickers bars, he would at least try.

Okay what is Jacob afraid of? I remember he mentioned something about fears once. It was at lunch when Chloe told him she was afraid of spiders. What was it? Heights! It was heights! Jacob is definitely afraid of heights.

"I dare you to jump off of point place" I smile, proud of my dare. Jacob's face immediately loses all of its color. Point place is a small cliff over a lake. Even though the lake is deep the drop might seriously injure a human but it is no problem for a werewolf. Point place also happens to be a major hook up/make out place for everyone living in Torchwood. At least a party a week happens up there.

"What are you scared?" Chloe teases punching Jacob's leg casually. Chloe and Jacob are such a good couple in theory. They are both free spirited, funny, and don't really think about consequences. But when they are together it's obvious they would never work. I guess opposites attract because Chloe and nerdy Nick are apparently a match made in heaven. Ever since we got here yesterday, after the dinner with Jace's parents, they have been staring at each other, holding hands, and kissing all of the time.

'' Aiden Jacobs is never scared" Jacob says getting up to his feet. That is the first time in a long time I have heard him say his first name. I actually forgot that Jacob is not his first name.

"What about Halloween in 3rd grade? You were pretty terrified then" Jace laughs slipping his arm around my waist. Already everyone is up and moving out of the room to go to Point Place. The feeling of Jace's arm around me just feels good. There is no other way to describe it except for good. It makes me long for the time when we can mate like Lucas and Cassie and be openly mates. I don't want to be introduced as his girlfriend. I don't want some of the pack to look at me like I am the new slut in town that is feeding on their alpha, like they are right now.

"Only four more months babe" Jace whispers practically reading my mind. Four months seems like such a long time. And the distance from us to the door out to the pack house seems so far away. I could not possibly walk any faster.

"Hey guys" The voice of Natalie halts me in my tracks. Right when I was almost out the door, something just has to happen. Jace groans beside me as everyone stops and turns to look at Natalie. She is wearing the sluttiest black leather outfit I have ever seen in my life and is holding her yellow and blue Torchwood pom poms. My stomach sinks right down into my knees, what does she want?

"Hi Nat" Jace sighs pulling me even closer to his side. Natalie's smile falters a bit but soon comes back bigger than ever. I have no clue what he sees in her besides her looks. In school I saw her knock a spaghetti lunch into the shirt of a nerdy freshman girl. Then her minions Sara and Sarah dumped Parmesan cheese on her head. They are exactly like the plastics from mean girls but worse. They even wear pink on Wednesdays. I am pretty sure Regina George is Natalie's role model.

"What? Don't you miss me?" She smiles falsely wiggling her eyebrows. What is she up to? Everyone else is watching her with different expressions on their faces. Jacob and Lao are practically drooling while Cassie and Chloe are looking possessively at Lucas and Nick. Natalie gives a flirty wink in Lao's direction and flips her hair.