10- Busted!

"What the hell?" My dad's voice violently wakes me up from my wonderful dream. 

I'm still wrapped up in Jace's arms, except now he doesn't have a shirt on. With both of us being wolves, he probably got hot in the night.

Jace's face holds a mixture of content, confusion, and freight. Freight probably because my dad is standing by the door practically fuming. His eyes which are usually green went to yellow in a flash. I sometimes forget my parents are werewolves too.

"Uh Dad, it's not what it looks like" I squeak pushing the covers down slightly so he can see we both have bottoms on. Jace stiffens, opening his mouth but not saying a word. 

Dad hasn't met Jace yet and I'm not sure if he has even met Jace's Dad yet. I have only seen him talking to Jacob's Dad. So now he is standing here looking at the half naked stranger in my bed.

I guess this isn't embarrassing enough already because fate has to keep on punishing me. Mom, Chloe, and Kameron run up to the doorway. Mom gasps looking at Jace while Kameron and Chloe smirk.

"Riley Marie Kendall, what is going on here?" Mom gasps looking completely shocked and disappointed. I try to stand up to give some kind of excuse but Jace's arms are still clamped around my waist. 

"Um Jace" I whisper even though everyone can still hear me. Jace's arms loosen so I can get up. Immediately my body loses the feeling of warmth and protection it had before. 

Jace sits up as well looking nervously at my family. Dad is looking right at Jace with his eyes still yellow. Mom on the other hand is looking at me like I just got off of a stripper pole.

"We didn't do anything I swear. He came over last night and we accidentally fell asleep" I plead looking at my feet. Kameron and Chloe are on the verge of tears from holding in laughter. I am so going to kill them later. 

"That is beside the point. You don't bring boys into your room without us knowing" Mom fumes putting her hands on her hips. I try and defend myself but no words come out. All I can do is restrain myself from touching Jace's amazing abs which are taking my full attention.

"No! She doesn't bring any boys in her room period!" Dad seethes looking at Jace's T-shirt on the floor. Mom places her hand on his chest. Instantly he calms down a little. I don't know how I never realized there was something strange going on in my family.

"I know I'm sorry" I sigh putting my head in my hands. Jace still hasn't said anything and still looks scared as ever. For a big bad future alpha he sure is scared of fathers.

"You're sorry? We don't even know this guy!" Mom screeches seemingly angrier with my apology. She opens her mouth again but Dad interrupts her with a stream of questions.

"Who is he?"

"How old is he?"

"Who are his parents?"

"You just met and already you are sleeping together?"

Mom and Dad's questions seem to be endless. By the time they're done Ian has woken up and decided to come join the party.

"Jace!" he screams running over and jumping on Jace's lap. Jace seems to ease up a bit but is still staring worriedly at my parents.

"Well at least we know his name now" Dad snorts crossing his arms over his chest.

"Sorry sir. My name is Jace, I am 17, my parents are Michael and Sarah, and I am the future alpha of the blue moon pack" Jace says formally toward my parents. Thank god he didn't mention he was my mate. Besides worrying about the council I would be worried about the vein that is appearing on the side of Dad's neck.