06- What now!?!?

"Come on get up, time for school" The voice of my dad wakes me up. I groan, it's one of those times I just don't want to get up. Where I want to snap my fingers and have Nutella and Starbucks right in my hands, before watching the big bang theory.

"Really today?" I ask flipping over to get the burning sun out of my eyes. I have found out I am some kind of monster wolf, hardly a day ago, and already my parents want me to go back to school. Back to Torchwood high, a school full of werewolves. 

I'm not sure whether being in a town of werewolves makes becoming a werewolf better or not. On one hand they will be there for support and guidance. On the other it might become overwhelming.

"Come on get up! A little shock like this does not mean you can miss school!" Dad jokes walking loudly out of the room. At least Dad is his same old self. He always is a joking kind of person and always likes to have fun. 

My feet hit the ground with an almighty bang. Ever since I turned into a werewolf my senses have been heightened extremely. Yesterday in the garden I could smell dinner from about fifty feet from the house. I could also hear my mom humming softly when I was walking back to the house. Thirty feet away it sounded like she was in my ear.

"Hurry you guys" Dad yells from downstairs. It is getting pretty late, it is already 7:45. I hurry to the bathroom and go through my morning routine. In record time I speed walk to the closet. I grab a navy V-neck, Skinny jeans, a scarf, some bracelets, and Toms. It isn't the best outfit ever but I don't have time to be picky.

Footsteps echo past the door as I pull on the last Tom. It's probably Chloe making her way downstairs. Dad picked up Ian and Chloe late last night so we haven't had a chance to talk. Apparently Chloe was in another hospital room, having fainted. 

I want to talk to Ian about everything and I really need to talk to Chloe about what she thinks of me.

"Chloe wait!" I yell jogging down the hallway. She stops in the middle of the hallway but doesn't turn around. She has on Black leggings, and a purple north face. 

"Yeah?" She asks in a strange voice, she sounds almost rude. My heart stiffens, what if she hates me now? She can't even look at me. How are we going to be friends again? 

"Are we okay?" I ask timidly. My eyes are watering and my heart is beating extra fast. She doesn't move, just stands there like a statue. 

"I don't know" She admits starting to move again. My heart shatters into a million pieces. She is the only person I can talk to and really trust. Sure, I made fast friends with Jacob but how can I really trust him? I mean he did kidnap my little brother with no explanation.

Silently and sadly I walk to the kitchen. The smell of bacon is almost overpowering. Mom made a huge breakfast of pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage, and bacon. It smells so good but I'm not hungry. As corny as it seems, Chloe's words zapped the hunger right out of me.

"Kameron should be here soon to pick you guys up" Mom says looking at us three. Chloe can't look in Mom's eyes either. Someone must have explained to her what that Mom and Dad are werewolves too.

I still have a ton of questions on werewolves that I would like answered. Hopefully Jacob and his friends can answer some of them. 

"Wassup?" Kameron yells bounding into kitchen. His footsteps and voice together are making my eardrums burst. How can people stand having hearing like this?! 

"What's up Chicken butt?" Ian giggles sliding down his chair and under the table. Since Ian started school he has been coming home saying all of these corny first grader jokes.