Epilogue

PICTURE OF DANIEL AND Hana TO THE SIDE>>>>>>>>>> (The ages are wrong but they are the best fit. Daniel is 6 and Hana is 4)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Mommy tell them to stop!" The frenzied cry from Hana rips the air. I laugh lightly as James and Daniel switch back and forth from werewolf to human.

Until recently James couldn't shift at all, even though he is seven. Chloe and Nick were worried that because Chloe is not a werewolf James wouldn't inherit the trait. But sure enough a day after James's cousin and my son Daniel shifted on his sixth birthday, James followed suit. Now Daniel teases his four year old little sister constantly about he can shift and she can't yet.

And to answer the question of what a half Asian half basic blonde kid would look like, the answer is cute! James looks mostly like Chloe but with a lot of Nick's features. He really is adorable.

"Daddy!" Hana squeals running into the arms of Jace. Another warm smile stretches across my face as Jace kisses her cheek and tickles her gently. I never realized how great a Dad Jace would be until I told him I was pregnant and the next day he came home with 200 dollars' worth of baby books.

"How was work today?" I ask kissing him quickly and his stubble tickles my face. Jace has been doing so many great things as alpha. He even smoothly incorporated another pack with our two years ago.

"Great, but not as great as I heard yours was" Jace smiles, setting Hana down and wrapping his arm around me. I am doing pretty well as Luna. I created a program to turn around the lives of young rogues. That and all my Luna and mom duties keeps me busy all day every day.

Matter of fact everyone else is doing great as well. Jacob finally found his mate and they are expecting a boy in august. He is still beta but Lucas is no longer Omega. Lucas and Cassie moved, to go to college in New York. They are setting up a pack in New York City, since there isn't one yet. Lucas is probably going to be Alpha.

Lao is actually a movie director now. He has two great movies and millions of dollars. The best part is, he is just the same as in high school except with a mate that is also a director and a son that is literally a mini version of himself name Kor.

Kameron also found his mate a year after the fight of Thomas. I now have six nieces and nephews. That isn't even counting the ones I will have when Ian gets older. Ian and Lyle have been spending a lot of time together lately. Everyone is starting to think there might be something going on there.

Even Natalie is doing okay. As a way to apologize for her part in the fight of Thomas, she adopted four kids whose parents died in the fight. She also has two kids of her own and found her mate, Kameron. That's right. My older brother's mate tried to kill me and steal my mate. It is funny how things turned out isn't it?

"Mom! I'm hungry!" Both James and Daniel call out to Chloe and I. Finally they are both in human form and clothed.

"Mom!" James whines. Mom is my name now, Mom and Mommy. What simple names. But they symbolize how Jace and I actually got our happy ending.

I turn to Chloe, her pregnant stomach jutting out like she swallowed a large watermelon.

We share an understanding look before serving the hot dogs. I ruffle Daniel's hair and kiss the top of Hana's. The family joke is that I slept with Lucas before he left for New York and that is how Hana got her blonde hair. I think it hilarious, but Jace not so much...

I go back to Jace's side, intertwining my fingers with his. Memories of our past whiz through my head like they are on a slideshow. What fun we had.

I watch my kids play with my nephew as they fight and laugh. I could honestly not ask for anything more or less. Even if I am a soccer Mom now. Even though I didn't go to UCLA, I am truly happy. I am Luna of the greatest pack in America and my alpha is the greatest Alpha ever.

I have a perfect mate. I have a perfect family. Finally, I have a perfect life...