17- Almost There

CAN EVERYONE DO ME A HUGE FAVOR AND GO FOLLOW AND READ THE STORIES OF THE PERSON THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO?! THANK YOU <3

PICTURE OF LUCAS TO THE SIDE>>>>>>>>>

"Guys, everyone, come on, get up" The straitened voice of Lucas yells obviously panicking. I peel my eyes open to vaguely familiar surroundings. I'm laying with my head on Jace's chest in the middle of Lucas's living room. People are sprawled out everywhere and the place is trashed. The only person moving is Lucas who is frantically cleaning up while trying to wake up the drunk and knocked out people who are laying everywhere.

"What's goin' on?" Jace asks, jumping up from off the floor. He looks around in confusion before spotting Lucas who has gotten out a whistle and pots and pans. He starts to clank the pots together while blowing on the ear piercing whistle. The sound is so loud and shrill it could wake up the dead. Slowly everyone in sight gets up, most looking around unsure of what happened. Last night was so wild I am surprised I remember half of it. I must have drank half my weight in beer.

I can't remember how I fell asleep but I do remember making out with Jace until a wolf jumped out of a second floor window with his girlfriend on his back. The girl broke her wrist while the wolf broke all four legs, which healed fairly quickly. I'm pretty sure both of them were extremely high. Of course Jace went to their rescue, effectively stopping what we might have done. 

"What time is it?" Cassie yawns, stretching out her arms. It is very light outside but it's still probably early. The last time I looked at the time last night it was three. I don't think I slept that long. 

"4:00 pm! My parents are coming back early! Everyone out now!" Lucas not only growls but yells through the mind link. This is just like every house party movie ever. His house literally looks like the set of Project X, which by the way is the best movie ever.

Wait, wait a second. 4:00? Oh my god no, we are supposed to be at Jace's house by five! I am a mess and Chloe probably has a hangover. That is not enough time to get presentable! I jump up and spin around trying to get my bearings. Jace's shocked face shows that he is thinking what I am thinking. 

"Come on everyone out!" Jace yells using alpha orders. They don't work fully since he is not alpha yet, but they still a shiver of obedience goes down my spine. Everyone scatters, grabbing their stuff, and running out of the nearest exit. I take another path and run down the hallway to where Chloe was the last time I saw her. I never saw them leave the room after they went in. I mean, there is only so much making out a person can do!

I fling the door open and halt in my tracks. Clothes are all over the floor and a naked Nick is sprawled out across the bed. Chloe is covered up by the sheet but it is obvious she is naked as well. Oh god, I thought seeing them kissing was gross.

"Come on we have to leave now!" I yell throwing the nearest object right on Chloe's face. She turns to Nick touching his head with her eyes closed. She probably has a wicked hangover and is probably full of shame. But who cares, she deserves it.

"Let's go!" I yell watching them uncomfortably. Hopefully with careful practice I will one day be able to clear my memory of that Image. For god's sakes she just met him! Me and Jace our mates and you don't see us hooking up at parties, even though I probably would have let him last night. Chloe sits up her eyes wide in shock. I can't do this right now, we have to go. I give them one last look before running out of the room. 

The living room is now vacant and the only people left in the house are helping Lucas clean up. He is never going to finish before his parents come home. Especially because of all the damage to the furniture. And that isn't even counting the chandelier that was ripped from the ceiling or the couch in the pool.