Chapter 39: I'll Show You How Much I Love You

~~~~~~~Sara’s Pov~~~~~~~~~~

*After they left Lilly at the airport*

The tears kept streaming down my face; I am going to miss Lilly. She was like the mum we always wanted. Well that’s how I saw her. My mum never really paid attention to me.

“I glad she can follow her dream.”

“You will be able to have your chance to Sara.” I gazed up at Harry. I wrapped my hands around his arm.

“I surely hope so.” He winked at me and kissed the top of my head. We were stepped out of the airports revolving doors.

“AHHH!!!” We immediately snapped our heads to the scream. I bursted out laughing.

“HELP!! I’m STUCK!!” Louis yelled from inside the doors. Harry and Niall were rolling on the ground laughing.

“I’ll save you!” Becki pushed out her chest imitating a super hero. She walked to the door, pushed it the other way and freed Louis.

“You’re a life saver.” Lou flopped all over Becki.

“I know.” She just held him up and kissed him on the cheek.

“Come on guys. I wanna get something to eat. Me stomachs telling me that it’s hungry.” Niall was already getting into the car with Emmie.

“Where do you want to go?”

“NANDOS!!!!!!!!” Niall screamed from inside the car.

“I guess, it just opened this morning.”

“Nandos it is!” We all got into separate cars. I personally wanted to sit with Harry, but Louis said he needed to talk to him so I got stuck with Ashley and Zayn! They were all over each other. I wouldn’t be surprised if they have sex in the car in front of me. They are insanely in love with each other. If a meteor came and hit the car, they wouldn’t even notice because all they ever look at is each other. Cute, but can be annoying. Actually I shouldn’t complain because that’s how me and Harry are.

Nandos was surprisingly tasty. Their chicken was quite enjoyable, but I think Niall enjoyed being there the most. He went up to the cashier for more food like every 10 minutes. But the best part was that him and Emmie shared a cute moment. He actually shared his food with her and showed her all the good things to get. They would giggle silently to themselves and I caught them playing footsies under the table. I was happy she found someone that loved her for her.

“Come on babe.” Harry grabbed my hand and rushed me out of the restaurant.

“Wait Hazze. We have plans for all of us to do together.” Zayn  tried to stop us, but Harry didn’t listen.

“Where are you taking me?”

“Don’t ask, just walk with me. Isn’t today just so beautiful and such a lovely day to take a walk.” I had no idea what he was doing. I wasn’t scared, but he was making somewhat on edge. And it looked and smelled like it was just about to rain. So I don’t know what he was smoking.

We were walking for over 30 minutes now and he was still concentrated on getting to his destination.

I yanked my hand away from his and stood still. He turned around and looked confused.

“I’m not going anywhere with your until you tell me where your taking me.”

“If I tell you then it will ruin the surprise.”

“You know I’m not one for surprises.” He just smirked and took my hand. I didn’t budge.