Chapter 34: Change Of Plans

ENJOY IS ALL I CAN SAY!!!

P.S THERE IS A PICTURE OF WHAT THE GAZEBO WOULD SOME WHAT LOOK LIKE!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~Sara’s Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day was a blur after we got home from shopping. We all went our separate ways in the house so we could surprise each other with our looks for tonight. Since my hair is naturally dirty blonde straight I decided to curl my hair. My makeup was simple with a touch of light purple eye shadow. I didn’t want to go over the top and scare Harry away.

I am so excited to see Harry. I hope he will take me back. I was such a bitch to him, so selfish. Tonight, I will make it memorable. It’s my turn to prove to Harry I am in love with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lilly’s Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can’t wait to see Emmie’s face when Niall shows up. This is every girls dream night. Wonder what Liam is going to do. As long as I’m with him I don’t care if we pick up garbage, I will cherish moments with him. Hope he likes my outfit. I didn’t want to make it too dazzling. I only put my hair in a slick ponytail. Still looking great though. I am ready before the rest of the lady’s. Go figure.

I thought I should just go downstairs and patiently wait.

I sat comfortably on the love seat when my phone sang Love Bug by Jonas Brothers. I used to be a crazed fan, but I grew out of that stage. Thank God!

One New Text Message

Are you guys ready?

I’m the first one done.

Anyone else?

Just me. Wbu?

Niall and I are putting the last touches for tonight.

What time do you want us to show up?

It’s almost 6:30 & it gets dark around 8….sooo around 8:15.

Okay. Can’t wait!

I’m excited too love.

I heard clanking noises coming from the stairs; I turned my attention to whoever was coming down. It was Ashley. She looked amazing. Zayn is going to drop to his knees when he sees her.

I have to go Liam. I’ll see you tonight.

Bye Lilly :)

Ashley sat across from me.

“Looking good Ash.”

“You too Lil.” We both smiled. Ever her hair was wonderfully done. She had her sides pulled back in a twist and held up by these tan colored balls.

“I can’t wait to see the look on the guys face.” I laughed picturing the moment.

“Going to be priceless. They’ve never seen us so dressed up before.”

“Definitely.” Ashley took out her new blackberry she bought this afternoon and began to BBM Zayn. She couldn’t wait til tonight to talk to him. I can’t blame her.