Chapter 31: Walk Down Memory Lane

THANKS GUYS FOR WAITING SO PATIENATELY!!!!!!! (i know i misspelled that) BUT HERE IT IS!!! THE MYSTERY IS NOW SOLVED!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Lilly's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was starting to get dark outside when the door flung open with Sara busting through them. She came sliding down the hall and over to us in the living room.

"I AM SOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY!!!" She startled all of us, especially Liam. He literarily jumped out of his skin. Sama came, plopped herself in front of the TV.

"I SAID I WAS SORRY!!"

"For what Sara?"

"For being a complete bitch." We jus smiled at her.

"Why are you smiling at me?"

"Because I knew you would come to your senses. Harry's a good lad and the one to keep you stable."

"Stable?"

"Long story." The guys looked at me and Sara confused.

"Sara. They need to know."

"Yeah. It's okay. It's better that they know what you went through." I could tell she was starting to get uncomfortable with the conversation. I felt for her. When we first met she was in the middle of her horrible mishape. I know I should probably stick up for her, after all we are best friends.

"Sara. We don't have to talk about it now. We can tell them some other time." I gaver her a reassuring smile.

"No. I need to let it go. It's been almost a year now. I need to more on."

"Take your time sweetheart. If you need to stop just take a break and breath."

"Thanks Liam for understanding." I stood up opened my arms and pulled Sara into a hug. I whispered "Just pretend your only talking to me." She nodded, I sat down grabbed Liams hand and waited. I hope this doesn't break Sara again. She's done so well with coping with it. Sara began from the beginning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sara's Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My heart rate was going through the roof. I didn't really want to talk about my past, but I couldn't back down now. I breathed yoga breaths, opened my mouth, ready to walk down memory lane.

"It all started when I first moved from England to here. I met Sam on the plane and we immediately connected. He made me feel so special at first. He took me out almost every night for the first 3 months. I was treated like royalty by him." I stopped. All the memories of me and him kept playing through my head like a movie on replay. I started again not realizing I had stopped. "Anyways, I thought he was perfect. Never could get any better, but that all changed when we went out to this new club that just opened. We were both excited to go. He picked this outfit for me that was a little too slutty for my taste, but Sam siad I looked sexy so I got dressed. I thought he was just being horny or something or just over excited, but when we got there I realized I wore the outfit not for him, but for some creeper that was supposed to be his friend. Sam left me withthis guy and he started to hit on me then before I could stop him he....." I felt the warm tears trickle down my face." He slammed me down on the bed and raped me, but it didn't get any better because Sam came back wasted and joined in with his friend. When they were done with me I was able escape from them without creating a scene. Sam showed up the next morning not remembering a single thing. I explained to him what he did, but he didn't believe me. Siad I was imagining things. I was furious. We always told each other the truth and if one of us was out of line or acting bitchy we would tell each other. Ever since that night he acted different. He would hit me, yell at me, take advantage of me, and use me for his "friends". I didn't know what to do. I thought it was because all relationships went through hard times and they could be worked out, but it got worse. He started to get paranoid that I was weeing someone else. He would constantly call me, come over unexpectantly, stay the night. It never ended. I was beginning to become afraid of him. I knew I had to do something, but I didn't know what. Then I met Lilly. She helped me so much. She started to build back my confidence I once had and I finally stood up for myself. I called the police on Sam. He didn't like that, but I needed to be free of him. I also found out why he changed so dramatically. On that night he met a girl, a couple of them actually and had sex with every one of them that night and he felt "All Powerful" and the girls just let him do whatever he wanted to them and so he thought he could do the same to me. So now, I've never seen Sam since and have been emotionally and physically scarred. That is why I broke up with Harry. What if he turns out like Sam? Yes, I am deeply in love with the curly fur ball, but what if he turns on me and I'm back in the same situation?" I sat next to Lilly and sobbed uncontrollably into her arms. I couldn't help myself. Everything that has been bundled up inside bursted at the first chance it got. 

Lilly held me tight and then everyone gathered around to comfort me. I heard them all say they were sorry they pushed me into tellin gthem my past. 

I looked up at them and smiled.

"Don't apologize. It was time to let go of the past."

"Sara. We love you no matter what has happened to you. We care about you. You're an amazing girl and Harry is so lucky to have someone so down to earth and faithful."

"Thanks Zayn." He rubbed my shoulders and kissed my ceeks.

"Besides. We know Harry and he would never in a million years ever lay a hand on a lady. Especially you." I knew that was true. Harry wasn't raised like that. He actually ahd manners, unlike Sam.

The night went by and I really enjoyed everyone's company. We talked about all the things in out lives that stuck forever. It was really a heart to heart memory. I would never forget this night. I realized that I was surrounded by people that loved me and I could call them my closest friends.

We also tried to call Harry, but figured he turned it off. Ireally wanted to talk to him, but Niall had a better idea. He led me into the kitchen so we could discuss his ingenius plan. 

The more I listened the more I got excited for tomorrow. Niall definitely had some great ideas in that food loving brain of his.