Chapter 32: Embarrassing Night For Louis

I’M SORRY THAT THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER, BUT I PROMISE THAT I WILL MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER LONG!! I’M ON BREAK RIGHT NOW FROM SCHOOL SO I’VE BEEN READING THE PRETTY LITTLE LIAR BOOKS AND TIME HAS NOT BEEN ON MY SIDE!! SO HERE YOU GO AND TELL ME WHO YOUR FAVORITE COUPLE IS….I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW!!!

THANKS J

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Boy’s Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They decided it was time to leave and check up on Harry. He hasn’t called or anything except to thank them for the fan apology. Louis and Becki went to go say good night privately.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Louis’s Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Good night carrot.” I took Becki’s hands and brushed my lips gently on her soft hands. She blushed; I loved to make her blush. It was hot.

“Good night Lou.” She leaned close to my lips, hesitating; make sure I wanted to kiss her back. I removed the space between her and I. We kissed lightly for a slow minute. It felt like the world had paused for just this moment. Then Becki backed away, gazed into my eyes and grinned.

“What?” I was confused why she backed away.

“If I keep kissing you I won’t be able to stop.”

“Oh come here.” I reached out, smothered her in my arms and let out a laugh.

“Why are you laughing?”

“Because you’re adorable. Like a new born koala.”

“Yes. Thank you Lou for calling me a furry fat animal.” She playfully punched my arm.

“Oww!!” I dramatically fell to the ground and began to sob.

“Louis. Are you okay? I didn’t even hit you that hard.” She started to rub my shoulder believing she actually hurt me. I couldn’t help myself. I turned my face to hers and showed her I was faking.

“Don’t do that. You really made me feel bad that I hit you.” I pulled her on top of me and we stared into each other’s eyes. She began to get uncomfortable, but I wouldn’t let her up.

She’s so beautiful, she’s it. I don’t want anyone else, only her. I want to take our relationship slow, but I don’t know how long I can keep my hands to myself. She’s just so amazing I…..oh shit. I’m not………..SHIT!! I quickly got up helping Becki on her feet.

“Umm….I’m glad we’re together. So I’ll see you tomorrow.” I kissed her cheek and quickly vacated the premise. This is the most embarrassing moment of my life. I wasn’t even sexually thinking of her that much. Great! I can not believe I got a boner RIGHT in front of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~Niall’s Pov~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was so excited for tomorrow. So much has happened in the past 3 days and we still have 2 more days til we start our tour again.

Louis just slammed the door behind him. I looked to Becki to explain, but she just laughed and waved it away. I’ll ask him tonight.

“Bye muffin.”

“See you tomorrow Niall.” I kissed her cheek gently, winked and headed out the door. Tomorrow will be awesome, but I’ll need everyone’s help.

~~~~~~~~~Girl’s Pov~~~~~~~~~~~

They boys left after saying good night and the girls started for the stairs. It had been a long day and everyone needed some sleep for the special day tomorrow. Only Sara, Lilly, Ashley, and Becki knew what was really going to happen. Emmie just thinks they’re planning a surprise party for Harry and Sara to get back together, but she’s in for the most memorable night of her life.

The girls knew they were too tired to sleep, but they tried. Lilly always thought soothing music helped them sleep so she popped Enya’s limited edition cd. They all liked her music. Instantly they fell into a deep sleep to the smooth sounds of Celtic music dreaming of the beautiful day they were going to have tomorrow.